Please move out

Jisoo's POV

It was fun. My parents welcomed me as never before. Maybe I should visit them more often now I don't live there anymore. They always found that I grew up very fast. So it's not weird that I'm indepent and that I don't need their advice too much.

I take the bus to my new home. It still feels new, although I really live there. Together with Tae-seob. It's been two days since I was there last time. I wanted to let know Tae when I would go back to him, but I lost my phone. I don't know where it is. If I'm lucky, Tae could have it.

I get off the bus. On my walk I have the feeling that things are changed. The atmosphere isn't the same anymore. I used to walk here with Tae when going to the shop, but it feels like the entire road doesn't want that to happen anymore. The houses and the trees do not wave at me anymore.

In front of my house there are closets and suitcases. Is he tidying up? Then I notice that it's my stuff. I mean, we bought the closet recently.

I try to open the door with the key, but it doesn't work at all. Suddenly I'm not optimistic anymore. I know that I won't get in. I know what's going on. Then I find a note on the ground. 

Go away with your lies and obsession.

I close my eyes to think straight. How do I solve this? I know I'm not getting in through the door. But the window is a good solution. When I look at the window, I see Tae-seob staring at me. He doesn't look happy. I take a wardrobe door and hesitating I throw it at the window. It's the only way to have a talk with Tae. He immediately moves back. I come closer. The glass shatters in thousand pieces.

'Tae, don't run away.' But that's the first thing he does. He runs upstairs. I climb through the window and I injure my wrist. The blood is streaming down on the floor. I don't give up and follow him upstairs. We need to talk about this. 'Tae! Let's talk. That's all I want.'

'I'm going to call the police. You broke in.' He keeps running to the end of the corridor. He walks into my room, because he knows that's the most solid door.

'Don't do that. Let me explain first.'

'I called your parents. Why are you such a liar?' He shuts the door in front of me. I don't appreciate the sound of him closing the door. 'You know what, it doesn't matter to me that you made up a lie to get closer to me. But the thing is, that's the only thing you did. I don't know if there was anything you did that was sincere. I really don't know.' He starts crying. Not like someone who's sad and depressive, but like someone who finally realizes that life can take a real turn for the worse. He is proud at himself that he doesn't accept the things how they are.

'Listen to me, Tae.' I thought he was going to scream at me that I still call him 'Tae', but he really listens to me. What else can he do? 'You must have seen the pictures on my phone.' I'm pretty sure he saw it, I can feel it. 'You have questions.'

'Yes, it doesn't happen a lot that someone stalks me.' He makes me laugh but I try not to let him notice.

'Your address was in my phone, you probably saw that. I intented to visit your house, but I didn't do it, because I didn't want to make you scared. I wanted us to meet in a natural way.'

'You living here isn't what I call natural.' His voice sounds so far away. He isn't sitting next to the door.

'You were looking for a tenant, it was my chance to get closer to you.' 

'I don't want to hear it anymore. I give you a chance to leave and give me your rent money and the money for the reparation of the window by the end of the week. If you don't do so, it will have consequences.' He sounds so mature. He grew up very fast.

'I'm leaving.' I say, but first I kick the door several times. I'm mad. Very mad. I don't know where to go. I don't know how to act.

When I put my foot on the first step, he opens the door behind my back. I don't turn around, he will fee attacked. I leave silently. 

At the front door I notice that Tae-seob also went upstairs. I think he tries to show me that he doesn't really hate me. I open the door and I'm ambushed by my parents in front of me. 'Why?' I say, not trying to offend them.

'When your landlord called, we were worried. We aren't divorced, but that's what you told him. That's why we called your psychologist. Apparantely you haven't been there for three months and you didn't take your medicines either.' Tae-seob stares at me. His eyes are big, his ears are listening.

Holland's POV

I don't think I acted the right way. It wasn't my intention to make him mad so he would break my window. I didn't intend to make his parents come here. I'm silently listening to their conversation. Only like this I can know who the real Jisoo is.

Jisoo starts talking. 'I visited another one, close to my university. It's way better there, and the medicines are different now. I learn to be honest and he told me that-'

'Jisoo, you don't visit another psychologist. We checked.' His father speaks up. I've never seen parents staying this calm, although he messed things up.

'I really tried to find another one, but no one would take me. They are all busy. So I tried to change myself and get better on my own. I feel like I'm better now and that the world has things that-' His eyes are teary. He is panicking. He looks at me, but then looks at the floor. I can't help him right now. He will have to do it on his own.

'Jisoo, if this is what you call better, then you aren't ready for the real world. You broke a window, that's not how we solve things.' They both take their son in their arms.

'Let's visit a doctor that will heal you. We already committed you to a psychiatric hospital.' He just nods. His father and Jisoo go outside. His mother comes closer.

'We are apologizing for the sake of our son. If there's anything you need, call us.'

Then they walk to the car. I can't let him leave like this. I run to the car and knock on the window.

'Jisoo, let's talk when you're healed. Let's talk when you found a way to get back to yourself.'