Goodbye Everyone

Rin

As soon as I walked into the classroom it got quiet and I received many glares. As I went to sit by Shiemi she said " You don't deserve this seat." As I left the room after an hour I couldn't help but think " Why is life so cruel?" After it was discovered that I was the son of Satan I was shunned by everyone even my brother Yukio.

So today I planned to end myself. Sneaking into my room I grabbed Yukio's gun made for demons he's threatened me with me multiple times. I didn't understand because he was my twin and technically Satan's son too but they all love him. Walking to the roof I went pass Mephisto who looked worriedly at me. It was like he knew what I was planning.

I went up the steps starting out with no emotions and gradually as I went up the stairs I broke down. Looking at the sun with the left side of my face covered by the gun and tears flowing down my face I got ready to pull the trigger when a voice called out in my head pleading " Ototo don't do this." The voice stated it with such sadness that I didn't want to break them. I said " Who are you?" and they replied " We're family and the humans don't deserve you." "I have nowhere else to go." " Come with me" was the immediate response and I turned around I saw a man with short blonde hair and striking green eyes.

" " Come with me" was the immediate response and I turned around I saw a man with short blonde hair and striking green eyes