Chapter2

Lucifer's point of view

As I looked at Ototo I saw how broken he truly was. The world doesn't deserve him. I looked him in the eyes and said/asked " This is an opportunity to leave this world behind so will you come with me?"

He looked into my eyes with determination and the hope of having someone love him. I opened a portal which turned blue before fading and stepped through as a sign of faith gracefully. He stepped through less graceful. 

They made him lose confidence in himself but me and the rest of the family would be there to bring him out of his shell. As we walked through the Gehenna gates we landed in front of the castle of Satan, our father. As Satan saw me he went over to say something but he then saw that I had a visitor with me he looked curiously at Rin. 

Once he realized who it was his eyes widened in shock. Rin couldn't bring himself to look his father in the eyes and instead looked to the floor as I explained that Rin wanted to know more about his demonic nature.

Weeks had flew by before we knew and Rin has come out of his shell but he still stands stiffly around those he's not close to. The time had come and we needed to go to Assiah to work a peace treaty or war with humans depending on how they act and my brothers and I were trying to make sure Rin would be okay.

He replied " I'm the future ruler of Gehenna so you better believe that I'm ready." Sadly not all of us could go. Amaimon  and Mephisto are already there but Rin doesn't know them as brothers. He's trying hard to forget his past. Besides them, Michael and I are going.

As Rin made a portal of blue flames we all thought " Look what you've done.  And we landed in the middle of a classroom quickly recognized as Yukio's.