Settling Down

Rin's POV

He turned me down was all that I could think as that's the only logical explanation. I sent him numerous signs and it was that moment that I decided to get over him. I knew I would need some time and was thinking about how much time when father called me and said " I need you to get Mephisto for a family meeting on sibling relationships " I complied and made a portal to his office. While feeling the throughly embarrassed I said " Father needs to see you and our brothers" and as he grabbed my hand I held it lightly as I knew that I wouldn't want to let go. When we got through the portal and landed in the kitchen I sat as far away as possible and it seemed that Michael was confused about this. After father finally finished the meeting I went outside and started flying. I knew Mephisto was there and I forced myself to smile.

As I went to my room I was grabbed and as I looked to see my offender I saw a worried and slightly flushed Mephisto. I tried to get him to let go but he just started to hold on tighter. He forced me to look at him as he asked " Why are you avoiding me, have I done something to offend you?" I told him nothing. " I didn't know you were attempting to court me but that was because I thought you were just tricking me." I grabbed him and led him to my room and waited for his words to sink in and it appears they did as he soon flushed and said " Don't get any strange ideas" i wasn't myself when suddenly I felt myself leaning closer and in the next second he was flushing underneath me. Then I being genuinely concerned said " are you okay?" And as he was about to answer I saw Amaimon and Michael and heard one of them say " I guess we know who the dominant one is" then followed by a " Who said you were the dominant one?"