The Coronation

Rin's point of view 

I woke up with an air of confidence and nothing could bring me down. I walked into the kitchen and was met with all my brothers who hugged me as soon as they caught sight of me. I went and fixed them strawberry pancakes as that's candy in everyone's eyes. Michael walked up to me and said " Good Luck" but it sounded forced like he knew there was something that was gonna happen. After asking him what's wrong he crumbled and said " As, A sign of our peace treaty we have to allow the humans to come here."  I grabbed him and said/asked " It will be alright but is Mephisto coming with them?"

After being told yes I got ready and came back out of my room with black shirt, a silver vest and black pants to go with it. I had my horns and tail a sign of who I am. When I went into the main room of the house my father told me to follow him. I did and he showed me his crown and started explaining what would happen. When we got to the stage I faced him and then dropped to one knee. He asked " Do you promise to a good leader who keeps his subjects in check or will you let them run wild?" I replied " I'll be an amazing leader and I'll make sure they never do anything to disappoint me or you."

He put a crown on my head and it turned helblue signifying which son owns the throne. I said " We will now have an after party so be prepared."

Yukio's point of view 

He seemed so grown up like he was better without us but i knew the truth. The monsters here have turned him against his real family and I'm gonna get him back. I looked to the other exwires  and saw complete and utter hatred for these monsters. As I saw Rin go onto the dance floor I grabbed him by the arm and said " Speak to us we're sorry" He pulled away but I still heard no your not. I looked at Shiemi and said " Don't worry he's probably as weak as before so we can pressure him into coming back" But unbeknownst to Yukio someone had heard the whole thing.

"