Confusing Feelings

Mephisto's pov 

I sat there with my hand on the same spot Rin was only previously occupying and I was so confused. I know that it's not rare for siblings to fall in love but I don't think I've heard of that happening in royal families. As I thought about the small truth I felt both Jealous and Happy. Happy that Rin loves me I hope and jealous while thinking of who he might have loved if we saved him but let him stay on Earth. He was sending me mixed signals and he knows that it is confusing me.

As if he knew that I was thinking about him a portal suddenly opened and who should step out but the man who's been confusing since I met him? This was not random because after the treaty was made most demons came here without the fear of being hunted. Only as I got a good look at him I noticed that he seemed embarrassed for some reason when he broke me out of my thoughts by saying " Father needs to speak with you and our brothers." While that caught me off guard I was wondering what happened to make him so embarrassed. I grabbed his hand and noticed he seemed to be holding it lightly as if he didn't want to touch my hands and at this again I was confused.

Once following him through the portal we landed in the kitchen he immediately let go of my hand and went to sit somewhere as far as possible from me. Then Dad came in and started asking " Sibling relationships how long have they been going on?" Nobody knew and he said " Well we have some siblings here who are dating" and as I waited to see who would walk up I saw  Michael and Amaimon stand up. I was shocked but when I looked at Rin it seemed that he knew about and I couldn't help but wonder what happened. Dad told us that first you start by courting sending out gifts, taking them places and then you date but after awhile a marriage ceremony must be held. After that long dinner I went to talk to Rin but I didn't see him anywhere and then I thought about it. Someone's been sending me gifts and I have no idea who it is and then Rin invites me to numerous places. That must be why he's so distant, He has sent me gifts but I never replied which may make him tho k that I don't want to date. I look out the window and see j flying in circles surprisingly looking happy but I knew he wasn't.