I'll never forgive you

Yukio's point of view 

The other exwires and I didn't feel bad about what we did to Rin at all. That's what we told ourselves, when called into Mephisto's office and we were told that Rin has left and we'd never see him again but then asked why he would he leave I said " We don't know" He had this knowing look on his face like he knew we were lying and that unsettled us so when a bunch of peoples came out of portal we were confused but it was the leader that confused us the most. He looked exactly like me with sharper features and that's when my mind supplied " Rin.

As I moved to confront them Mephisto came and said " Rin it's nice to see you again" Said man looked at us and we felt fear like no other. He then says " My company and I are here to speak of Demon/Human unity and after that we are obliged to go home, these are orders Mephisto."  He understood and said " Do your best to make sure you visit." The other exwires were confused and had their mouths practically dropping to the ground. He was more confident and seemed close to the ones around him as he told them " I will set up camp and you just make sure to not cause any trouble." Although he turned to us and smiled it looked forced.

Rin's point of view

After giving out the orders to my family I turned and forced a smile at the exwires. They left and got ready. One of them I recognized as Bon said " Where happened to you?" I replied " I owe nothing to you, After all I'm here on the behalf of my family so I'll leave as quickly as possible. As I got ready to leave only to be stopped by a smug shiemi who said " Finally recognized yourself as the monster you are" They other exwires looked scared but before I could say anything Mephisto came and said " Don't start anything with them and just focus on your mission" I nodded.

Yukio looked at me and said " I'm sorry" but I only said " I'll never forgive you before creating a portal to go into the woods and start building our house for the stay.