Chapter Twelve

Ivy sat upright and turned towards the door as Alex's returning footsteps struck the polished floor. He stormed in in the same manner he exited. His expression showed he still got his knickers in a twist.

When his eyes landed on her sitting figure, his angry face suddenly transformed into a breath taken smile.

"Where were we?" Alex asked. His eyes shined with excitement. His anger totally melted. He was back in his playful new skin.

"Alex, we need to talk," Ivy said.

Alex jumped on the bed. Diving for her like a toddler in a ball pit in search of his candid that fell in. His weight on the bed made Ivy fall back. Leaving her spread out flat on her back with her body opened to him.

He crawled to her and pasted himself on her front. Using up the open position he worked out. She pretended she couldn't feel his hardness as he arranged her to his liking.

"We need to talk," Ivy said again but Alex was not ready for any discussion he pushed his erection against her. Tempting her.

Does that thing ever go down? She wondered as she tried not to react to the emotions that were streaming through her at his proximity. He was too close for comfort.

"I missed you," Alex whispered into her left ear. He then kissed her slowly at the corners of her sensuous lips. Then he kissed her fully on the lips.

Ivy tried. She did try not to respond to her first kiss by tightening her lips together. She would not encourage him. Closed lips signified discouragements, right?

But the more she resisted the intrusion of his tongue into her mouth, the more he sucked on her lips. Softly licking her upper and lower lips in turns. His luscious tongue was driving her nuts with the sensuous way he was using it on her. Taunting her to open up to him.

He gave her a soft bit on her lower lips which sent the strongest signal to her brain. Causing a magnitude of ten earthquake confusion in her body.

She couldn't hold back the whimper that escaped her tightened lips. She surrendered to her mate's command. He took charge of her mouth and dive in, taking what belonged to him without hesitation.

She breathed through her nose, trying to get her equilibrium back. But all she inhaled was Alex's essential scent with a little mix with his aftershave. That action took the decision out of her hands, and she accepted the only available option. She took the sole choice.

She calmed down.

Ivy stopped resisting and surrendered her mind and body to her mate. He took what he wanted, anyway. And he took her whole. Due to the lack of words to describe the way he made love to her mouth.

It wasn't only her first kiss but also her first French Kiss and all she could do what lie down and take it. She tried to match his takeover. To give as much as she was getting. But she was no match for him.

Alex sucked her tongue into his mouth as his hand slowly crept under her top. He pinched her right nipple which sent her trashing her body on the bed as she cried out in pleasure. He held her down with his hand plastered against her breasts. Forcing her to take all he was giving. She had no escape from his overwhelming desires.

Ivy sobbed her needs into his mouth and pushed her chest into him restraining hand. Offering herself more to his ministrations. Taking all she could get as she kissed him back hungrily. She responded to his kisses, mimicking his actions, giving as much as she could. Her panties was drained with her juice.

She couldn't control her response to him. All he had to do was touch her, and she was a goner. She couldn't resist him, any more than she could escape her fate.