Ch. 13

"Hello?" My voice croaked as I spoke into the phone, my eyes remaining closed.

"Good morning love, did I wake you?"

I yawned and checked the time. "Harry you know it's three in the morning?"

"Oh, shoot you're right, I'm sorry I've forgotten the time difference. Go back to sleep darling, I'll call back in a few hours?"

I nodded, even though he couldn't hear it. "Okay, I'll talk to you then. Have a good day Har."

He chuckled quietly before hanging up, causing the corner of my lips to curve slightly. I suppose I couldn't complain at an awakening like that.

____

"Mom, I really have to go."

I stood next to my car, being smothered by my mother like it's the last time she'll ever see me.

"Just promise me you'll bring him over for christmas," she begged and has been for the last 24 hours.

"Ma, we'll see. I love you!" I say, as I managed to squeeze myself into my front seat. She blew many kisses to me and waved. I really did love her to no extent, but you'd think she'd be more tired of me considering I live so close.

I waved and pulled out of the driveway, hoping traffic wasn't normal today. I didn't exactly have a specific time to be at my dads, but I was a timely person without time.

While I slowly made my way through traffic, my phone buzzed and Harry's name popped up onto the screen.

I smiled and answered. "Hello Harry."

"Hello Luna, love." His voice was heavenly, even over the phone and it gave me chills from the neck down.

"How are you and your family?"

"Very good, they've all enjoyed themselves. How are you and your parents?" He queries back.

"Good, makin the best out of LA, but the traffic is insane I swe- Hey asshole! Are you blind!? Oh, of course you drive a fucking bmw. Pompous piece of sh-"

"Alright!" Harry cut me off and began laughing. "Darling you are a delicate flower, I've got to say."

I rolled my eyes and chuckled slightly. "Harry, if you were here you'd understand my aggravation."

"Yes I know." I could tell he was amused, all I did was huff.

"My mum says hello, sweetheart."

My annoyance disappeared and a small smile took over my scowl. "Tell her I said hello."

He mumbled incoherently to who I assume was his mom.

"Mum- no, you'll meet her eventually- no you can't talk to her, I'm talking to her. I love you mum-"

I giggled slightly at the one sided argument I could hear between Him and his mom. It was cute, and the fact that they were talking about me made the nerves in the pit of my stomach twist. So many questions. I cleared my throat as he turned his attention back to me.

Harry and I talked a little more while I drove, our conversation making my day more enlightening. Once I got to my dads, we said our goodbyes and ended the call.

I gathered my bags and was instantly greeted outside by the smiling old man I call my father.

"Luna! Look at you, have you grown?"

"Dad, I just saw you last week." I explained as I wrapped my arms around him.

"And it looks like you've grown! I swear you never stop. You were supposed to stay tiny."