Ch. 27

"Are we supposed to be there at a specific time?" I queried and watched as Avery tried to control my hair.

"No, it goes until tomorrow, why would there be a time."

I huffed and shrugged. "I don't know, but I feel late."

It had taken us that one hour to choose what to wear. We've only just moved on to hair.

"Relax Luna, he won't care." Just as she said that, my phone dinged.

Harry: are you showing tonight? Xx H

"Look, now he thinks we're not coming!" I said frantically.

"He's just asking. That doesn't mean anything."

Me: we'll be there soon, promise.

I sighed and scrunched my face as she pulled my hair and pushed it up.

"Okay, I got it."

I stood up and looked in the mirror. My curls were neat and placed behind me freely. She knew my bother with makeup, so she kept it light, with a red lipstick and mascara.

The outfit that took her so long to find, was a see through blouse I had tried to forget I owned because I thought it was too showy.

Somehow she had managed to make it seem like a normal shirt. With it, she had me put on a pair of 90s high waisted shorts and a black belt.

I wasn't one to oppose, I was actually more than fond of the casual look and the fact that its not super trendy made it better.

"Are you sure this is a good outfit? Do I look good enough?"

Her eyes snapped to mine as she fluffed her hair. "You are enough, your clothes don't define that."

She sounded so much like Harry, it was quite honestly exhausting, but in a good way.

"Are we all set to go?"

I thought about it, feeling like I'm missing something.

"Uh, pajamas? Should I bring over night stuff?"

Avery chuckled, which confused me. "I packed whatever we needed in the morning, and trust me, having a boyfriend means you dont need to bring pajamas of your own."

I rolled my eyes and grabbed my keys, walking closely behind her out the door.

"Thats the dumbest thing I've heard."

No it wasn't. Sleeping in Harry's clothes sounded like heaven, the thought had me bouncing on my toes.

"Are we taking your car?" Avery queried already making her way to my vehicle.

"Uh were you really askin?"

"No," I watched as she jumped in my car, causing me to chuckle slightly.

I got in and in a matter of seconds we were on our way. My nerves were ready to erupt, an explosion of feelings and I wasn't quite sure how to grasp it.

"You're quiet," Avery piped out, breaking the silence and my thoughts.

I shrugged and continued to drive. "Luna, will you chill out."

I chuckled, peering over at her, "I'm chill, what are you talking about?"

"I can see the rusty gears turning inside your head," she says as I roll my eyes.

"Just nervous is all. I haven't been to Harry's yet, nor have I met the people he surrounds himself with."

I went silent again, thinking deeper into it. Avery wasn't having it though.