Ch. 14

"Down down baby, down down the roller coaster, Sweet sweet-

"Beby, shweet shweet, don lemme go!"

Bored out of my mind, I pranced around the kitchen with a bag of chips ahoy cookies, singing random songs that came to me.

I continued to sing as I shoved the wholesome baked good into my mouth. 

Exhaling through my nose, I brought myself to a still position to regain my lost breath. That may seem like I need to work out more but if you were stuffing your largest breathing hole and making your tiny breathing holes do all the work, you'd never say otherwise.

Giving my personality a break, I pulled out my phone and scrolled through instagram, stopping here and there to watch DIYS for christmas wrapping, baking, you know. Things that I want to do but not enough to pursue it.

I grew impatient; and my boredom grew the longer I was left alone. Avery wasn't going to be home till tonight, Harry won't be back till tomorrow, And I, have absolutely nothing to do but entertain myself. Which only goes so far.

Huffing, I grabbed my cookies and laid down on the living room rug, Staring at the ceiling.

I played some music and closed my eyes, letting the mood of the day take over.

The sound of an electric guitar soothing my entire mind. Before I could do anything else, I felt myself falling into a deep slumber.

_____

A small shock went through my body, causing me to groan.

The vibration of my phone pulling me out of my nap ever so slowly.

"Hello?" My voice was groggy and my eyes remained closed.

"Darling, as much as enjoy the small features such as your ears, I'd love the see the rest of you."

My eyebrows pinched together as I rubbed my face and looked at the phone.

My vision barely adjusted, but the blurry image of Harry appeared causing me to smile tiredly.

"Sorry, I wasn't really paying attention."

He chuckled and nodded as he pinched his lower lip between his index finger and thumb.

"How long have you been asleep?"

I checked the time and bit at my nail. "Since about one."

He pulled a serious expression with a hint of confusion. "You've been asleep since the afternoon, and its what, midnight now? Are you sleeping om the floor?"

I nodded as my eyes averted to my side where the cookies had remained. I'm surprised they're not crushed.

I took a bite out of one and looked at Harry. He burst into laughter, flashing his pearly whites at me and squinting his eyes in the cutest way I've ever seen.

"Why are you laughing?" I queried as I chewed.

Small giggles left his mouth. "You've just woken up from sleeping on the ground, which you haven't moved from, and now you're eating a cookie."

I blushed and chuckled, covering my mouth now out of embarrassment. I quickly brought myself to a sitting position, causing my hair to fall into a messy state.

Harry had drawn his lips into a thin line, his dimples prominent. His eyes looked grey in the lighting he was in and his skin looked peachy and more flushed.

"What Harry."

He was quiet for a moment, smiling even though it seemed like I was abit short with him.