a stupid lie

In a dark secluded area, a few blocks away from the Happy hotel. (Or Hazbin hotel depending on who you ask)

a tall slim spider demon made his descent into an ally way, it was cold, foggy and reeked of cigarettes and alcohol.

It was late in the evening, he had been gone all afternoon and he hadn't told anyone where he was going...

The sex worker had been wondering around the more desolate areas of Pentagram city, a specific turf owned by a lust-driven Overlord... It was very shady but he knew where he was going through and even as he was wary of gangs and criminals wandering around looking for a quick buck he carried on, carefully checking on every dark ally he came across, the sound of voices and smell of smoke told Angel he found what he was looking for.

Entering another ally, his gaze was meet with a crimson red limousine, the door slowly opening, to reveal a pair of heart-shaped eyes and a menacing sharp-toothed grin, looking like something from a horror movie.

Valentino swiftly stepped out, smoking a pipe as Angel let out an audible gulp.

"Angel cakes! How's my favorite little whore?" The overlord greeted with a smirk.

Angel couldn't help but feel intimidated by the Overlord's presence...

"H-Hey Val..." he said timidly.

Valentino noticed his expression,   giving him a satisfied smile as he sat on the hood of his limo.

"What?... Miss my cock already?" He asked grinning wide.

This made Angel gulp backing away as he spoke.

"Ha... No, actually I w-wanted to talk to you bout somethin'.... "

Angel has enough of his boss's abuse and mistreatment... He'd been leaving in fear for far too long and he wanted a way out, actually scratch that he needed a way out.

"Look V-Val I don't want to do this..... Anymore"

The overlord walked closer honing a look of disapproval, grabbing him by his shirt collar.

"And why is that?...." He asked coldly. With a growl.

Angel look him in eyes, face full of fear, his mind in a panicked state as his breathing quickened, he needed an excuse, wasn't sure if it was the adrenalin pumping or the fact that he was running out of options, but he took a breath and spoke.

"It's cuz I won't have the time.... I-I'm g-getting married...." He blurted out nervously. Having No idea why he chose to say that but the station was getting scarce, but never the less, there have been more than one instance where a fellow porn actor quit from reasons regarding there personal lives, so maybe this would have been a way out.... But his hope was crushed when he heard his boss laugh a cold empty sound.

He had no mercy to give and he wasn't going to be swayed so easily. "HA! Are you serious?! I give him a week before he slips up with you.... And even if he doesn't. you can always bring him along. cuz let's be honest... Any man crazy enough to propose to you is probably just a big of a whore. Then... I'll have two new toys to play with" he mocked licking his lips.

his eyes locked onto Angel's, tightening his grip on the spider demon's shirt collar.

A wave of dread washed over him. Feeling helpless as the situation became more dyer....He should have thought this through. After all who would ever want to marry him? Let alone a man who- wait a minute.... He never said he was to be wed to a man.

Angel froze as an irrational thought came to mind. It was a far stretch for sure, but he was running out of options and he couldn't think straight with all the fearful outcomes running though his panicked mind.