Hell's Hottest couple

(Art doesn't belong to me Does anyone know who the artist is?? Please tell me in the comments...)

Alastor stood in utter disbelief at what Angel just said.

"I'm sorry what?" He asked tilting his head

"I'm serious Al! What if I wanna stay here and be with her!"

"With who? Miss Vaggie?" The deer demon asked, his voice bordering on hysteria, he just couldn't believe what he was hearing surely this was just some kind of ploy for attention, however the spider demon looked on with sincerity.

"I wanna stay with her..." Angel stated firmly, his tone was more serious than it had ever been.

The overlord blinked a few times as his smile became crooked. "Haha...HAHAHA...ha..." Alastor started cackling like a mad man, hoping to get some kind of response from Angel but his expression remained unchanged.

"Ha.... your not joking are"

Alastor's eyes twitched, his pupils resembling radio dials "have you gone MAD?!" He asked sounding furious as his eyelides grew livid. "This could ruin everything Charlie has been working for!" The deer demon shouted frantically, he couldn't bare to his beloved so upset!

That, and the idea of being stuck with Angel forever.... that genuinely scared him.

Angel filched at his reaction, normally he was so calm, though the deer demon really couldn't understand why some wanted to stay in Hell voluntarily, he, himself wanted to stay but he was about as far gone as it could get, then it hit him..

"You really have fallen for her haven't you?" Husk asked, with a tone of investment.

"So what if I have..... we all thought smiles over here, was gonna be a virgin for life, and now he's eatin' out princess sings-a-lot"

Alastor nearly chocked on his wine. "In my defense I have done no such actions with the princess... get your mind out of the gutters Dust..." the stag replied, his smile almost looking like a scowl

The porn star smirked contenly, "point is I wanna stay... and if it means I'll  be stuck in this hell hole so be it" he explained, expecting some kind of retort.

Husk and Alastor exchanged worried looks but shrugged it off and smiled.

"If you want to stay with her then why not be with her" Alastor suggested, with out a second thought, Angel looked on with a timid expression.

Angel paused seemly interested but unsure of himself, he scratched the back of his neck and with a shameful expression, "i don't know Al don't you think i might be a little too old for her..." given his current form, most would assume Angel to be in his, late twenties or early thirties but truth be told he was over a hundred and ten at this point.

Alastor chuckled as he shrugged off the little comment, smiling to himself as he did so, "she had no colmes with dating our dear Charlie and the princess mind you... is far older than you or I...." he added.

Angel's widened actually considering the idea. "O-Ok but like what do I do? I'm not exactly a pro at talkin' bout my feelings..."

"Then go big or go big or go home, sing to her, give her a hand written confession, burn down an orphanage! Anything you can think of to show her how much you care " Alastor exclaimed proudly, with a manic grin.

"Or you can just talk to her..." Husk suggested, a surprisingly reasonable idea for an otherwise coldhearted individual, "huh... didn't think you'd be the type to be givin' out advice"

The cat demon shrugged "I wasn't born a sad old drunk" he replied immediately,

"Wit dat revelation aside I still have mah doubts... I mean she's only in to ladies... i wouldn't want to make things anymore awkward."