a haven sent headache

Vaggie rolled her eye and wasted on time Getting on with her plan, dragging the disgruntled spider demon to a room with a single filing cabinet, full of information about the hotel's various tenets and employees.

Laying out everything she had on Angel dust.

The sex worker. Stared at her with a raised eyebrow, wondering what she had in mind.

"Ok so if people are actually going believe that we're engaged. We're gonna to haven to know each other better. Luckily I was able find a few of your files" she explained. Handing him a large stack of papers, covered in dust and stains.

Angel eyed the the files in confusion,

"So you keep information bout me in a filin' cabinet?" He asked

"I Keep files on all the tenants and employees of the hotel. It's how I keep everyone in line" she replied casually.

"Oh yeah.... That's not weird at all. *cough cough* control freak" he said in a sarcastic manner, pretending to clear his throat. The girl's expression turned to a bitter glare as the spider demon looked at her.

"Wat?"

Vaggie groaned. "Let's get this over with" she said, opening the first page of the file. Angel grabbed onto the papers, reading it as he stole a glance.

"So...Ya know all this stuff bout me?"

"Well I know you have a dealer for sex toys" she replied, Not that she was surprised.

Angel said nothing and merely smirked, a perverted look in his eyes.

The Moth focused on each file, reading it over carefully, as minutes passed, she managed to find everything she was looking for, but she couldn't help but feel that the information was incomplete.

"Huh.... That's weird... All your files are listed under your alias"

"Dats a relief" the porn star said dismissively. He was hoping there'd be no records of his birth name.

"What is your real name anyway?" She asked in casual manner, Not wanting to pry but she was slightly curious.

Angel paused for a moment almost considering the idea.

"Uh..Yeah yeah.... My real name.... It's actually... Non of your God damn business" he replied coldly.

The white haired girl shot him a glare as if she had just lost an argument.

"So... Your really not gonna tell me?"

"Hey don't give that look I never ask you personal shit. Like your name." He replied in a somewhat childishly.

"Vaggie is my real name" she said getting more and more annoyed by the minute. "It's short for Vaggtha" she added.

"Huh. I always thought it was short for vagin-"

"Would you just leave! I'll take care of this myself!" She snapped, pushing him out the door, prompting Angel to leave the hotel to keep himself busy for a while.

And things seemed to settle down.

_________________

How ever in other part of the hotel. A curtain blonde haired demon princess was having a frantic conversation with her father over the phone.

"dad seriously I'm fine..." She replied.

Charlie was happy to have her father back in her life again. Truly she was but he had been greeting her with panicked text messages all morning leading her to believe that something a miss.