Acknowledgments

Every letter, every word, every sentence gets its value because of the readers that it has.
Without readers, it would be as if they float in space awaiting visitors to explore them.

 Firstly, I would like to heartily thank my dearest friend Meghashree N for being such a supportive soul. The bravery with which she handles situations in her day-to-day life has surely inspired me to sketch the protagonist of the story. Thank you.

Then, I would like to sincerely thank my wonderful teacher, Santhiya ma'am. In spite of being pre-occupied with a lot of work in college and otherwise, she ensured to read all the chapters and give me the feedback for each of those. The motivation that I would get to write the next chapter after having spoken with her, is indescribable. Thank you for always being supportive ma'am.

It would be wrong on my part if I fail to thank two of my dear friends who have been huge support: Kirana R and Srilakshmi.
The curiosity about what would happen next in the story and their anticipation for the same, pushed me immensely to catch up with the delay of publishing a chapter.

Lastly, I would like to appreciate and thank all those who have tolerated my "Hey! The next chapter of 'The Migrated Hope' is out" messages. Even if you haven't read the story, just receiving the message without getting irritated (I assume) is something makes me happy. I wish it continues the same.