Introductions

Fern's P.O.V

It's been about twenty minutes since the boys chased me through the corridor and since then they introduced themselves and explained what they were doing here. The blonde one is Captain Rex, he's the leader. The nice one who just wanted to talk is Kix, he's the team medic. The one with the little beard and five tattoo is Fives, he said he was an 'Advanced Recon Commando' or Arc Troopers. Echo, the guy that I bit and with the handprint on his armour is the same. Commander Cody has a small scar next to his left eye, or is it a tattoo? Anyway, he's second in command by the looks of it. Hardcase is the bald and hyperactive one. The guy I scratched is Jesse, he has an exclamation mark on his armour and has a star-ish shaped pattern on his helmet that's also a tattoo on his face, moved over to left a bit. Another person woke just after we had settled down slightly, his name is Boil and he has a faint moustache. That leaves us with Waxer, the guy I punched. Speaking of him. I spear a glance and see the large, black and purple bruise that Kix is tending to. The medic sighed, then looked at me from across the kitchen.

Kix's P.O.V

"Do you have anything that could slow the swelling?" I ask the girl from across the room. She said nothing but soon went out of sight. She came back with a cloth holding something. She gave it to me and left without a word. Not very talkative, huh? The material in the cloth was ice. I sigh as I apply pressure on Waxer's jaw and neck.

"AHHHH!" That's Boil! The captain and Commander jump up and take aim at the door. A second later, Boil came running through with a grey feathered creature flying behind him. It was loud and trying to attack him. The Commander was about to shoot when ...

"DON'T YOU DARE!"

It's a girls voice. The voice was accompanied by two knocks. The creature attacking Boil stopped and flew over. The girl had a hard glare aimed at the Commander. 

Fern's P.O.V

"Don't you dare hurt him." I seethed. If he so much as dared to hurt Jeremy, then I will kill him. "So she can talk." I heard Hardcase whisper from across the room. Jeremy landed on my hand and 'cawed' softly. "Why did you scare him?" I ask Boil, who shifted nervously under my glare. "I didn't! It just came after me!" He responded.

"Intruder! Intruder! Bwaa!" The African Gray called, leaving the others shocked. "It can talk?!" Hardcase almost yelled in surprise.'It?! IT?!' 

"Him not it"  I seethe at him. He flinched. I grip the counter and take a deep breath. "Sorry," I said with my head down. The others look surprised. "Ok, who is he?" Rex asked, lowering his blasters.

"Jeremy." I say, scratching under his chin. The boys nod and look at him. I smile a bit.

"Jeremy." I knock on the counter three-time and motion to Boil. He looked at him and flew over. Boil took a step back but calmed down when He just landed on his shoulder. The boys look at him and Boil starts to pet him as I did.

Then I realise something. "You don't have a place to go, do you?" I asked quietly, causing the boys to frown. I sigh. "There are spare rooms upstairs, you can stay here 'till we find a way to get you guys back home." 

No one's P.O.V

The clones look back at her in shock. they had just chased and practically terrified her in her own home, and now she was inviting them to stay?!

"Are you sure ma'am? We could find somewhere else to stay."  Cody asked. Fern shook her head.

"No, think of it as a sorry for hurting you." She replied before disappearing into the kitchen to make dinner for them all. The last the boys heard of her was her name, "Um, my name is Fern, by the way."