Majora's Mask

*this book contains: mature themes, blood, gore, foul language and violence. If you don't like those things, don't read*

(Your POV)

I had found an unknown game cartridge in my grandpas attic so I decided to slot it into my Nintendo. The music was on max and I could hear the song when the Nintendo boots up. I couldn't help keep my happiness or curiousness down. It felt like forever since, finally, the name of the unknown game cartridge popped up, as did its background.... I stared at my screen in awe. I... was...playing... MAJORA'S.... MASK!!! I screeched in excitement. I was trying to find this game forever, but they were all sold out!! I couldn't help smiling as I pressed start. It lead me to the main menu and I could see a game slot named "BEN". It looked as though he was almost halfway through it, so I didn't bother touching it as I had no idea what was in the game. I pressed a new slot and named it "(y/n)". Finally! After all this wait I was playing Majora's  mask! I couldn't wrap my head around it still. I was about 2 hours into the game when it started acting strange. I was confused. Why was it glitching out? The glitching was so bad that it kept merging mine and "BEN's" games together. One minute, I would see words scramble across the screen, then the next I would be back in my game then his. I turned off my Nintendo, only to see it boot back up. The words that greeted me made me shiver... the words read  " YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE DONE THAT..." I was confused. Had someone managed to put a virus or something on the disk?? I was getting paranoid now. The game loaded into the file named "BEN", and as I continued playing the game, a weird statue came from nowhere and began following my character, I couldn't get away from it. I was beginning to panic. I slammed my finger on the power off button over and over but each time I did that, the same words would show up... "YOU SHOULD'NT HAVE DONE THAT...". Then I spotted something weird. A character looking like Link had appeared... it was strange and unsettling... because... it was staring right at me... I yelled and I threw my game console across the room, watching it break into pieces. I ran down the stairs, blocking the images of Links look alike out of my mind.