Strange beings

(BENs POV)

I was expecting a scrawny, ugly young girl when I glitched up behind her. She was still looking at the bed at her Nintendo I fixed and put there. From behind, she was really pretty and well built. Her long hair was a beautiful brown. It was shiny and healthy looking. Her body looked curved and sturdy, her legs were long and muscular. Not overly muscular though, but just enough that you could see she liked sport. She was wearing black running shorts and a white running shirt. Her skin was slightly sun kissed and it was beautiful. It looked so smooth- snap out of it BEN!! She's on your mission list. She is nothing to you. You need to kill her. It's Slenders orders. Don't betray his trust. You're a cold blooded murderer. Don't make any ex- I was trying to say to myself, then she turned around. God she was beautiful! My mind went vacant and I could see she was scared of me. Her hair swished around her face as she snapped her head around to look at me. Her brown eyes stared at me in fear, looking at all of my features and her soft pink lips parted slightly, letting out a quick pant of breath... I needed to snap out of this. I needed to kill her. She screamed and dropped the Nintendo on the floor. It dented and shattered in many places, including the screen that showed my little message "LOOK...BEHIND...YOU...". She said suddenly, "who...a-are... you?" Her voice shook in fear. I stared into her brown eyes, trying to get my old self back and I smirked cruelly. I responded saying "mYYyy NamMMEeee IiSSs BEnnNnnN" and I chuckled glitchily after I said my name. I continued staring into her eyes, I could tell she was taking me all in. For extra effect, I glitched a bit to creep her out. Then her eyes rolled back in her head and she fainted. I ran forward and caught her before she fell on the floor. What was I doing?? Why did I save her from falling??? What's gotten into me? Yes she was attractive, but I'm ordered to kill her. I picked her up and gently set her onto her bed, watching her chest rise and fall with each breath she took. I took the opportunity to change back into my innocent looking BEN so that she wouldn't wake up and faint again. I stayed there for two hours. In that time I had gone downstairs to get a cold cloth to put over her head to help her regain consciousness. She sighed as I placed the cloth on her forehead and after a long while she slowly opened her eyes.