Scared

(Your POV)
TRIGGER WARNING!!! Sexual assault!!

I was running on the pavement and I suddenly felt a hand wrap around my arm and yank me into a building. I screamed in surprise and fear.  The person pulled me into their chest and slammed the door behind them, hoisting me up and over their shoulder. "Now now, I wouldn't keep wriggling if I were you... or screaming... I might cut off your limbs and cut out your tongue. That wouldn't be good, would it?" Said a deep Male voice. I sobbed a weak "please.... let me go!!" But the man laughed and said "you really think that I'm going to let a beautiful specimen like you escape my grasp?? No, no,no. We will have such a fun time together!!!" He chuckled in a deep, gross manner. I understood what he meant by "fun time" I was disgusted. Tears continued rolling down my cheeks as he started walking upstairs. He carried me for what seemed like forever until he threw open a door and boomed  "home sweeettttt home!! Now, darling, you will do what I say and you won't get hurt, deal?" He said while setting me down on a grubby bed sheet, towering above me. I nodded and sobbed saying "please don't hurt me... I just want to go home...!!" I was rewarded with a slap across my cheek and was pushed onto my back. His breath smelled like alcohol and cigarettes as he whispered into my ear "now be a good girl and let daddy take good care of you" I shook my head in fear and cried more, sobs making my throat go sore. He had started to grab my shirt, touching my breasts. He looked into my eyes and smiled a perverted smile. He slowly started to lift my shirt and kissed my skin of my stomach , moving up slowly towards my chest. I screamed and tried to cringe away but he grabbed my wrists and leaned his body on me, kissing my mouth to try and silence me. I caught a glimpse of someone by the door, they had black and red eyes with blood dripping down them and a green outfit. I knew instantly who it was. I felt my breath hitch as I was reassured by his presence. Bens presence. The man seemed to notice my breathing had stopped being fast and he looked at me and said "is my little kitten relaxing a bit? Is daddy making you excited? Yeah??" He got onto his knees and started to tug at my running shorts.