Weird feelings

(Y/n POV)
A few weeks had passed since that incident with the creepy, perverted man. BEN would come and check up on me every day and today was no exception. I was relaxing in my bed, thinking about BEN, when I heard my front door open and the familiar voice of BEN echoing through the house "y/n!! I'm here!" I felt my heart flutter and my face heat up as I heard his voice. I heard the front door close and the lock being turned. I got out of bed and was confused as to why I was always thinking about him. We both had gotten closer as time went on, and we hugged each other a lot and all that like nicknames and teasing eachother. I reached the top of the stairs and smiled down at him "Hey Ben!! What's up?" I said as I made my way down to hug him. "Nothing really, just wanted to spend time with you."he replied, smiling shyly while his cheeks were a bit red. That was odd, he never blushed at anything. I laughed and poked his red cheeks, causing him to playfully swat my hand away and said "H-hey!! W-w-what was t-that f-for!!" He stuttered, making my heart flutter. I decided to say something that would probably make him blush more than he already was "Because you're cute, Benny!! Hehe!!" He gasped and looked around the room and said "Y-y/n!! N-no!! I'm n-not c-cute!!!" I laughed and poked his cheek again "Ben! You are c-" I was cut off by his lips abruptly pressing on mine. I was confused but I kissed back, he then pushed me against the wall with his body, deepening the kiss. Was it just me or did the room start to feel a bit warm? I wrapped my arms around his neck, pressing him more onto me. One of his hands were on the wall, while the other was gently caressing my cheek. His lips felt to soft on mine... I was in deep love with him.. that's what the feelings were!! I thought as I closed my eyes. I felt him bite my lip gently, asking for entrance but I denied, wanting to see his reaction. He grunted and pushed his body more onto me, making me gasp at the sudden pressure on my body, allowing him to slip his tongue into my mouth and feeling around, marking his territory. He slipped his tongue out of my mouth and broke the kiss. I slowly opened my eyes and felt my cheeks burning. He looked at me, with blushing cheeks and yelled "I love you y/n!! I'm sorry if that took you by surprise, but I couldn't hold back!! Will you be my girlfriend!!"