Confused

(Your POV)

I felt something cold being placed on my head. I couldn't move, I could only hear and feel. I couldn't even open my eyes. I gradually began to feel each part of my body coming back to me. I managed to slightly crack my eyes open to see that the room was dim and that a strange boy was sitting on my bed, looking at me. I looked back at him in confusion. Who was he? What happened? Was this all a dream? The guy was attractive, long blonde hair, green clothes and a hat- WAIT...! I sat bolt upright and rubbed my eyes. I stared at the boy in front of me. Was he... was he BEN?! "Uhh who are... you?? Are you Ben??" I asked with a hit of confusion in my voice. He softly replied "yes.. I'm Ben. I'm really sorry I.. uhh umm... I'm realllyyyyy sorry I scared you before..." he said to me, his face scrunched up cutely, as if he wasn't used to apologising to people before. Anger started to grow and I yelled "WHO THE FUCK DO YOU THINK YOU ARE!! BURSTING INTO MY HOME AND SCARING ME WITH SOME CREEPY MAKEUP AND WHATEVER THE FUCK THE GLITCHY THING WAS!!" I slammed my hands down on my mattress and glared at him, watching him lean back a bit in surprise at my sudden outburst. "I'm really sorry!! I was doing it for a prank!! I was bored and uh I thought it would be interesting to ummm scare... you?" He awkwardly chuckled and scratched the back of his neck with one hand, not looking at me. "First of all, how did you get in here without me seeing you. Second of all, how did you manage to change out of all of your makeup into clean green clothes...AND HOW DID YOU GET INTO MY HOME!!!" He looked at me with a guilty expression on his face and said "it's really hard to explain. I wouldn't want to scare you again, you've had enough to go through as it is, please calm down..." I got off my bed and glared down at him, clenching my hands into fists by my side. "Get. The. Fuck. Out. Of. My. HOMEEEE!!" I screamed in his face. He quickly got up and left. I heard the door slam downstairs and I knew he was finally gone. I sat down on my bed and let out a long sigh. Who the fuck was he and what just happened??? I needed to get out of this house to clear my head. I headed downstairs and slipped on a pair of running shoes, I grabbed my phone and earphones and plugged myself in, listening to music. I stepped out of my home and locked the door behind me, going for a run.