Sleepover-Core four💫💨

(THIS ISN'T SOFT LIKE AT ALL. I THOUGHT IT WAS BUT ITS NOT. Originally, I was gonna do the entire losers club but that would take a while to do and I didn't want this to be confusing. This is probably bad because it's the first finished fic i've kept up. ALSO THEY'RE KINDA OUT OF CHARACTER BUT I TRIED.)
(Warnings!): Strong language, and ig there's smut in it lmao. There wasn't gonna be at first but things happen.

With that being said: AGED UP (16-17)

Word count: 5526
~~~~~~~~~~~~~

-It was a pretty dull saturday morning and you were sitting in your living room eating a bowl of cereal. Your mom was pacing back and forth in the kitchen complaining about something that happened at her job and you were only half listening.

"y/n? I don't know what to do anymore. I could lose my job over this, and it wasn't even my fault! It doesn't help that your dad isn't doing anything to...-ugh!" She cut herself off and slapped her hand on her face, dragging it down and sighing heavily.

"You know what? It probably doesn't matter. I'll just go up to the clinic today and tell Carrie to talk the boss about it. He can't actually fire me for something like this can he?" You said nothing and got up to put your now empty bowl in the sink.

This was everyday for you. Your mom vented to you a lot and you understood that she never actually wanted you to say anything, she just needed you to listen.

You weren't necessarily used to it though. Sometimes she talked about some really touchy subjects that made you uncomfortable but you didn't say anything about it, you just learned how to tune her out.

You love your mom to death and since your dad's never really around she tries so hard to be there for you and to help you when you need it and you know that. But sometimes it can get overwhelming and you need to take breaks from being at home or you think you'd probably go crazy.

Today was one of those days. You didn't sleep well last night and you woke up crying. You had a nightmare, and you could barely remember what it was about. You absolutely hate when you have those, it feels like you can't do anything about it and you wake up feeling vulnerable and it scares the hell out of you.

The phone rang and your mom picked it up. You made your way back to the couch and layed back, switching through channels until you found something interesting.

"Ok, ok yeah. I'll be there." She hung up the phone and grabbed her jacket from the stand next to the front door.

"y/n, I have to go. I don't know how long i'll be so if you wanna go hang out with your friends then that's fine. Just call the office if you need anything." She said and grabbed a bag out of the fridge. "Your dad should be back later, I love you hun." And then she left.

You sighed and closed your eyes, deciding to take a little nap since you didn't get much sleep last night.

Just as you did that the phone rang again and you groaned in annoyance. You walked into the kitchen and picked it up, hearing a few voices whispering about something on the other end.

"Hello?" You then heard the all to familiar voice speak up on the other end.

"y/n! Heyyyy toots, what's up?" You heard him chuckle and you scoffed. "What the hell Richie you called me!"

You heard Stan in the background say something along the lines of, "Give me that." And Richie yell "hey!" and a lot of laughing before Stan spoke to you.

"Sorry about him y/n, we were wondering if you wanted to stay the night at Bill's house with us?" He said and you leaned against the wall.

"Who's us." Stan chuckled on the other end and continued, "Bill, Eddie, and Richie. We all stayed here last night but we wanted to know if you wanted to join us too."