Pretty-B.D✨🌸

Warnings: Smut.

Summary: I have no idea how to summarize this other than Y/N goes and gets bill a collar lol

Sociallyakwardnerd85 Thanks for helping me again🥺

dickology64 -👀 this took so long omg

~~~~~~~

-You and Bill were always careful when it came to sex. Neither of you were really into using toys or were even super comfortable with degrading. Bill found it to be actually less romantic and pleasurable whenever your partner starts cussing and calling you names that they wouldn't call you any other time.

He'd been through a lot when he was younger and you knew that. When he told you all about what happened to him in his early teens you honestly didn't believe him at first, but he convinced you when you really noticed how hurt he'd look whenever you brought it up. You don't do that anymore.

However, you had recently been shopping with your friend, Beverly, and both of you ended up inside of Spencer's. She pointed out a cute little collar with a golden heart pendant in the center. You couldn't afford it at the time, but you just couldn't get the image of seeing Bill wearing it out of your head.

-

Today was like any other day. You both were seniors in high school and got to hang out once the last period bell rang. You had just gotten paid and you decided that you were gonna go shopping before you went to Bill's house. His parents were gone for the week and Bill had the entire house to himself.

So, when the end bell rang and everyone stormed out of the school you strolled to where Bill stood at his car in the student parking lot, twirling his keys around his finger as he watched you approach him.

"H-Hey babe." He smiled and opened your door for you, then he walked around to the drivers side once you were in.

"Hey billy~" you smiled back and put your seatbelt on as he blushed and started the ignition, driving off.

The silence in the car didn't last long because you remembered that you had to stop by the mall before heading to his house.

"Hey, um..can you drop me off at the mall first? There's a few things I need to get before I come to your house." You smiled softly at him and he looked at you quizzically before nodding his and and focusing back on the road, taking a turn that led away from his place.

"Do you w-want me to just leave after or s-stuh-stay with you?" He asked while reaching over and flipping through the radio stations.

"Leave, I can call Beverly to drive me back when I'm finished." She leaned her head against the window and watched the buildings pass them by quickly.

"Are y-you sure? I can pick you up a-afterwards it's really n-no big deal-"

"No bill, it's okay." She moved away from the glass and played with her fingers. "The weekend starts tomorrow and I know you're tired."

"S-since when does m-muh-me being tired bother y-you." He chuckled and shrugged. "Okay. I'll d-drop you o-off."

With that, she grinned and sat back in her seat. They were going to be reaching the mall in like five minutes so there wasn't much to say or do in that amount of time.

-

Bill pulled into the parking lot and dropped her off, driving away once he saw that she had entered inside safely.

Y/N wandered around for a while, buying a few necessities before finally making it to her last destination. She searched around Spencer's for quite a while before she finally found the collar, there were only like two left so she was pretty lucky to have made it there in time to get it.