Arcade-R.T🕹🥇

-hiii :) a lil sum for the trashmouth since I don't write about him much.

Warnings: Smut

Summary: You and Richie at the arcade what more is there to say lol
-

"To your left Y/N! No, your other left- What are you doing?!"

Your best friend yelled from where he stood next to you, watching as you tried to pass a particularly hard level on streets of rage. You guys were currently at the arcade where he worked, it was closing time and he had called you up and asked if you wanted to hang out at the arcade with him. Who could possibly turn down that offer?

So of course you said yes, you liked Richie a whole lot and whenever he invited you anywhere or wanted you for something it made you so happy. Even if it was as simple as going over to his house to help him cook dinner while his parents were out, or just chillin and watching a few movies with him. You just adored the boy so much.

As your mind wandered and your fingers pressed harder on the buttons that familiar death sound came from the game and you huffed in annoyance, shoving the machine and crossing your arms.

"I can't play this game! Can we play something easier like pac-man or dig dug? Please?"

"No, you have to learn how to play the hard games first before you get to the easy ones. That way you'll be good at every game."

"Your logic makes zero sense." You rolled your eyes at him and Richie shook his head, moving closer to the game machine.

"Here let's try this again-" you cut him off by backing away further from him and the machine.

"No. This is like- what the sixth try? I'm not playing anymore."

Richie looked at you in slight disappointment, his eyebrows curving upwards and his lips forming a pout.

"Please Y/N, just give it another try. I promise you'll win this time."

"You said that last time," you thought, "and the time before that, and the time before that, oh also the time before that-"

"Ok I get it!" Richie turned towards the game again, this time looking a little miffed rather than upset. You felt a kinda bad just standing there watching him restart the game and put another quarter in.

"Come here, maybe you'll learn better if you just watch me play."  He mumbled while booting it up again. You frowned and stepped up next to him.

"Are you mad?" You asked timidly as he turned to you confused.

"What? No? I'm just a little upset that you didn't learn anything." He shrugged and turned back to the screen, "watch my hands, and just try to pay attention."

You smiled small and looked down at his hands once you heard the game start, his right fingers pressed down on the buttons rather harshly while his left hand worked the joystick side to side at quick pace. Little click click click noises sounded through the air along with his quiet curses and grunts every so often.

You looked back up towards the screen and struggled to stay focused and examine how he was playing. Your eyes deceived you and managed to flicker over to his face.

His tongue was sticking out of his mouth and was licking his top lip slowly, his eyebrows furrowed and his glasses gleaming from the glowing screen.

"Look at this guy Y/N! He really thinks he can take Blaze Fielding?!" Richie smiled wide and chuckled, "So stupid..."

His smile was way too contagious and caused you to grin happily. "No one can take down you Richie."

He looked over at you for a moment and you admired the way his cheeks flushed a light shade of pink at your compliment.