Sweet Spots D.R 🕷😈

-Hiiii. This was written by me and a friend :) check her out, Sociallyakwardnerd85 she's so cool (•́•̀) This is her first time attempting to write smut so please go easy on us with the comments. Thank you :)

A few other notes is that this is more of a curvy!reader than just keeping it all reader friendly so sorry if your not curvy. You don't have to read it.

Also, wattpad was being a dick when I posted this and when I copied and pasted it from docs onto here it didn't keep all the italics in so some of them probably aren't gonna be there. I did my best to do the parts I remember them being at but I'm still triggered about it >:(

(WARNINGS): Smut, this is filthy asf.

—————

-Being Richie's soulmate wasn't as easy as Y/N thought it would be.

"MOTHER FUCKER!" Richie screeched as he flinched and blocked himself from Y/N, who was currently spraying him with holy water.

She kept a spray bottle full of it, and only used it when he got out of hand. Eddie had given it to her so she could stop complaining about him;

-

"Just a squirt of it will make him stop for a moment." Eddie explained, "So if he's doing something bad just use it."

"What is it?" Y/N questioned whilst inspecting the bottle and the water inside. It looked purified and shiny.

"Holy water." He answered making her look up at him with worried eyes.

"Won't this kill him? I know he can be a handful but I don't want to kill him." She stressed as she ran a hand through her hair.

"That's why you don't use it often." Eddie said with a small smile. "Don't use it unless you really have to. It won't kill him unless you like...I don't know- dump it on him or something."

-

Ever since then Y/N kept it on her at all times, and it has come in handy.

"Bad demon. Stop trying to eat my dog's soul." Y/N scolded him as he growled and grumbled in annoyance. He uncovered himself and put the dog down on the ground and let it run back downstairs from the attic.

"What else am I supposed to eat for dessert?" Richie complained, putting a hand on his stomach to emphasize that he was still hungry.

"I have a strawberry pop tart." She declared holding it up.

"Good enough." He mused, taking the pop tart from her hands and sitting down on her bed.

Usually their bickering ended if there was a strawberry pop tart involved. They were his favorite snack.

Richie's wings were stretched out, Y/N gazed at their beauty.

"I don't think I'll ever get tired of admiring your wings, Richie." Y/N gushed whilst she sat down and ran her fingers along his soft feathers.

"If ya' love them so much, would you mind cleaning them up?" He suggested as he gobbled down the last bits of his pop tart.

"I don't mind" She assured him, making him sit up and flex his wings downwards so she can reach them.

Slowly and gently Y/N threaded her fingertips through Richie's right wing, he relaxed at the feeling of her hands. The old dirty feathers fell out to the floor as she did this, making more space for new ones to form.