Sleepover-Part Two💨💫

(Decided to make a part two since you guys liked part one so much. We're just gonna pick up where we left off.)

(Warnings!): Smut. like. This is filthy.

Word Count: 2,166
~~~~~~~~~~

-Stan was still running his hands up and down your thighs, waiting for you to catch your breath.

Once you got the strength to open your eyes and look down at him he smiled and kissed your inner thigh.

"Are you okay y/n? I didn't hurt you did I?"

Eddie had moved away from in between your legs and was now at your side, running his hand up and down your stomach and chest, his eyes laced with concern.

"Y-yeah I'm fine Eddie..I-it felt so good..you did so good.."

Eddie blushed at your compliment and leaned down to kiss your lips.

While you and Eddie were having a moment, Stan, Richie and Bill had all started to take off their clothes.

Eddie pulled away from you and looked at the others, following their lead and removing his shirt and pajama bottoms.

Stan had Stripped down completely and was spreading your legs again. He pushed two fingers inside of you and used his other hand to start stroking himself slowly.

You gasped at the sudden penetration and Eddie quickly pressed his lips harshly on yours, you moaned against his mouth and squirmed around a little.

Richie moved down to your clit and slowly started to work his toungue in circles around it and Stan worked his fingers faster.

You started to buck your hips and whimper against Eddie's mouth, he had to hold your waist down to keep you from squirming so much.

Stan groaned once he felt you start to tighten around his fingers, pulling them out quickly.

"Fuck y/n, I-I can't wait anymore."

Richie stopped what he was doing and backed away from you, along with Bill who crawled back up to your face.

Eddie pulled away from your mouth and looked over at stan who was starting to line himself up with you, he was so big. His length was pretty average but his girth is what made you a little scared to go on with it.

"Are you ready?"

You nodded quickly and grinded against his cock. "Please Stan, I want you so bad"

"Y-yeah? You want it that bad?"

"Yesyesyes, p-please Stan I need you." You mentally slapped yourself for sounding so desperate. You knew they'd make fun of you for it later.

But, that's all he needed to hear.

Once he started to push in you bit your lip and felt your legs threaten to snap shut. Richie quickly moved back over to your legs and grabbed your left one, keeping it pressed against his chest so you couldn't move it.

Eddie moved over to your right one and held it close to his chest, looking down at Stan who was still pushing inside you slowly.

He was almost half way in and you already felt tears building up in your eyes, Bill did his best to wipe them away with his hands and kiss you every now and then.

"A-are you okay y/n?"

You nodded your head and Stan gripped onto your knee with one hand, pushing the rest of his length inside you in one quick thrust.