Soulmates?D.R😈🕷

This wasn't really requested by anyone but my friend came up with an AU and I wanted to write about it :) It's by Sociallyakwardnerd85 and she's planning on making a series on it so make sure to check her out often. Her tumblr is the same thing and that's where she usually posts her fics.

D.R: Demon!Richie. So if I write more for him, (which I probably will), they'll be labeled as that.

A quick run down of this au is that basically everyone has a soulmate and they're separated by demons and angels. No one else can see your soulmate except for you. Your human. Your soulmate is not. They act as your conscience, if you have a demon as a soulmate then they'll obviously get you into trouble. If you have an angel as a soulmate then they'll tell you to do good things, rather than bad. However, just because you have a demon as a soulmate doesn't make you a bad person. Same for Angels. You can be a horrible person and have an angel as a soulmate, but for the sake of this fic, your good :)

-

Summary: y/n hasn't found her soulmate yet. All of her friends have theirs except for her and it kind of upsets her, thinking she'll just never have one. That is, until one night something crashes through her bedroom window while she's trying to read...

WARNINGS: Cursing, fluff, religion?, praying.

-

-It was another one of those nights. You were sitting up on your bed trying to catch up on the book you had been reading for a while, thinking about life and and what you were planning on doing tomorrow with your friends. Oh, wait. You suddenly came to the realization that none of them probably had time to spend with you. They were too busy spending time with their soulmates.

After Bill found his everyone else seemed to have gotten theirs all in the same week. They always talked about them whenever you were around. Saying that they were so excited for you to find yours so you can brag about them too. You were happy for them, but it also made you a little upset that none of you hung out as much as you used to because of them.

Bill claimed to have two soulmates, and none of you knew that was even possible until you all did research on it and it turns out that it was very rare, but not impossible. They're names were Mike, and Eddie. Both of them were angels. They fell from the sky and landed in front of his bike while he was riding to the clubhouse. Stanley's showed up at his front door the next day. She was an Angel. He said her name was Patricia, or, Patty, for short. Bens' came two days after Stan's. He was the only one with a demon for a soulmate out of their friend group. He claimed that she actually crawled through the ground in his backyard around ten o'clock that night while he was reading a book on a chair under his deck. A ring of fire surrounded her as she pulled herself up and finally made it out. She flapped her wings a few times to put the fire out and once she noticed his horrified face she smiled and said, hey.

That was almost five weeks ago.

You felt chills run up your spine at the thought of finally meeting your soulmate. You were so anxious and impatient at this point that it started to make you feel really nauseous whenever you heard about people never finding theirs. "Shit..." you said as you slammed your book shut and sat it down, huffing in anger. You couldn't count how many times you had done this out of pure desperation after listening to your friends talk about their chosen ones for hours at a time. "I can't believe I'm doing this...again..."

You got out of your bed and on your knees, pressing your hands together and leaning against the mattress. You closed your eyes and rested your head against your hands, taking a deep breath before beginning to speak.