Movies-R.T📽🤓

(I woke up with this idea and I haaaad to write abt it so here you guys go.)

(Warnings): Smut.

Word Count: 1,712

~~~~~~~~~~~

-Today was pretty normal for you. You had invited your boyfriend Richie over to keep you company while you worked on an essay that was due next week.

You kinda regretted calling him over though. He had been bugging you for almost two hours now about how you needed to pay more attention to him and to take it easy for a few minutes at least.

You hadn't been completely ignoring him though. Whenever he would ask a dumb question or tell you a joke you'd still laugh and talk to him. But he needed more than that, apparently.

"Come on y/n take a break. You've been working all day and haven't taken your eyes off that laptop for even a second." He pouted and crawled up next to you, beginning to poke your cheek. "Lets go do something fun. Your homework will be here when you get back."

You sighed and looked over at him. "I'm almost done Rich, I just need like 30 more minutes to be completely finished with it."

Richie groaned and rolled his eyes. "That's what you said an hour ago. I understand that your work is really important but come on doll...you have 2 days to get it done."

"I know that. But I wanna get finished early because I usually wait until the last minute to do it and end up getting a bad grade on it. I can't fail this class Richie."

"Let me do it then."

"What?"

He took your laptop from you and looked over what you already had. "We don't have the same English teacher but we're definitely learning about the same stuff. If you let me take you out tonight i'll do it for you later."

"Rich I-"

"Pleaaaaaaase?"

He gave you his best puppy dog eyes and set your laptop to the side, pulling you onto him. "Please baby...I promise i'll do it later, But right now, I just wanna spend time with you."

You blushed pink and smiled. "Okay fine. but we can't be out super late tonight because I do have other things to-"

"Great!"

He gently pushed you off of him and hopped up off the bed, slipping on his jacket and putting on his shoes.

You shook your head sighed, getting up and putting your own shoes on. Once you were ready you both walked out of your room and to his car.

He opened the door for you and then got in the front seat, starting the ignition and speeding off.

You sat back and relaxed, putting your feet up on his dash and turning on the radio. "Where are we going?"

He shrugged. "I don't know..probably the movies or something. Unless you had somewhere else in mind?"

"Nah, we can go to the movies."

He nodded and mumbled an "okay." before he started driving in the direction of the theatre.

You guys got there in about 30 minutes. The whole car ride there was kinda scary though. You had to keep telling Richie to slow down whenever he started speeding and he would start to laugh and go even faster, which would scare the shit out of you and he'd eventually slow down.

He had the music turned up really loud and you guys sung together to the songs you knew, and just danced to the ones you didn't.

In that moment, you thought about just how much you loved him. How much he really meant to you. Everyday you were with him he seemed to always make you smile or laugh in some way and you were just so happy to be with him, here, in this moment.