Chapter 1

Elise's POV...
I woke up to the sound of my best friend's yelling at me.

"Wakeee up!!!" My bsf adam said.

"She's lazy." Katrina said jumping on my bed.

"Its a Saturday!" I said throwing a pillow at adam.

"School starts in two days and this may be the last time we'll get to have fun in a while." Adam said laying next to me.

"It's the last Saturday before we become seniors and you're still in bed." Katrina said laying on the other side of me.

"If I get up will you both stop being loud?" I said looking up at the ceiling.

"YES!!" They both said at the same time.

"Fine." I said getting up.

I walked into my bathroom and did all my morning things.

"What's the plan for today?" I said opening my closet.

"We're going to a party tonight but right now we could go get food?" Adam said sitting up.

I nodded and picked out an outfit.

"That's cute!" Katrina said jumping on my bed

"Your gonna break it!" I said laughing.

"You live by yourself in this big house. Im sure you could just buy a new on." Adam said rolling his eyes.

I live alone because my mom and dad passed away and left me the house. I'm pretty responsible and independent so I got emancipated.

"Bleh bleh." I said mocking them.

I finished getting dressed and we left.

"Where to?" I said getting in the car.

"Let's go to the mall! We could eat at the food court and go shopping." Adam said from the back seat.

We all agreed and then we drove to the mall. The whole ride was of us listening to music and Katrina's relationship.

"Sam wants to know if he could meet us there? He's bringing a friend of his too." Katrina asked.

"Sure... Sammy's cool to hang out with." I said parking the car.

"Lets go children." I said looking at kat and adam.

We walked in the mall and went to find a table. We got corn dogs and slushies while we waited for sam.

"Hey guys!" Sam said coming out of nowhere.

"Hey" me and adam said at the same time.

"This is my best friend colby... Colby meet Elise and adam." Sam said.

"Sup" adam said eating his corn dog.

"Hey." I said sipping my slushie.

"So are we going to shop?" Adam said noticing the awkwardness between us all.

"Lets go!" I said getting up.

We started walking and went to a few stores but there was only one I was interested in.

"HOT TOPIC!" Me and colby both yelled.

We looked at each other and laughed.

"Great minds think alike." He said tapping the side of his head.

"I guess so." I said walking with him.

The rest of the time was of me and colby messing around and making jokes while the others actually shopped.

Time skip. Elises POV...

We finally got to my house. I went in my room and plopped on my bed.

"My feet are killing me." I said hugging adam.

"Mine too." Colby said sitting on my bean bag that i had in the corner.

"Are you guys going to the party tonight?" I said looking at sam and colby.

"Yeah I think so... Are we?" Sam said to colby.

"I don't have anything better to do." Colby said shrugging.

We all watched a movie and waited till it was time to get ready for the party.

_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*_*

Hey guys! Hope you like the book so far. Let me know if you have any suggestions👍 Leave a comment and a like✌