Chapter 13

Doms POV...
"What are we gonna do first?" I asked elise.

We were at an amusement park. We got outta the car and walked to go pay for tickets.

"Roller coaster?" She said with a big smile.

"Anything for you princess!" I said wrapping my arm around her waist.

As we walked I noticed alot of guys were looking at her. They were looking her up and down. Mean while her boy friend looks like a scrawny punk. I didn't deserve her.

"We're almost there." She said snapping me out of my zone.

She looked at me and seen that I was looking at everyone look at her. She looked at the guys then looked at me and kissed me. She wrapped her hands around me and kissed me. I leaned back and put my forehead against hers.

"I love you." I said with a smile.

"I love you too." She said grabbing my hand.

We finally got to the front of the line and got on the ride. We put our lap bars down and waited for it to start. I intertwined my hand with hers.

"Are you scared?" She said jokingly.

"A little!" I said messing around.

I put my arm around her and then grabbed her hand with my other free hand. The ride started and we were screaming and laughing the whole time.

"That was fun!" Elise said as we walked out.

"ELISEEE!" I heard someone yell.

I turned around and seen a guy. I felt a little self conscious because he was good looking. Elise turned around and ran to the guy.

"ETHAN!" I heard her yell.

She hugged him and I walked over to them.

"Ethan this is my boyfriend dom... Dom this is ethan my best friend from cali!" She said holding my hand.

"Hey bro I've heard alot about you!" He said shaking my hand.

I gave a smile and then let elise talk.

Elises POV...
"What are you doing here? Where grayson?" I asked.

"I have a friend that lives out here and its his birthday so I'm staying out here for the week. Grayson staid in cali with kat." He said putting his hands in his pocket.

"Yo eth!" A guy said coming out of nowhere. "Who's she?" He said smirking.

"This is my bestfriend elise...the one I was telling you about." He said nudging him. "Elise this is juan the friend that I came to see." He said smiling.

"Hola senorita." He said pretending to tilt a hat.

I smiled and then turned to dom. He walked away and went to sit at a table.

"Well I should go. Message me so we can make plans!" I said giving him a hug.

I started walking away.

"Yo she is cute! I can see why you like her." I heard juan say.

Did ethan say I was cute and he liked me?! I have a boy friend no this cant happen.

"Hey baby what wrong?" I asked sitting next to dom.

"You deserve better." He said putting his face in his hands.

"Noo! Why do you say that?" I asked picking his face up.

"You deserve to be with a cute buff handsome guy..not a scrawny kid who wears eyeliner." He said with a tear falling down. "I'm not good enough for you." He said looking at me.