Chapter 9

Time skip 2 months.
Doms POV...
Me and elise have been doing amazing. We've been dating for 3 months now and I couldn't be happier. I haven't heard from Priscilla in a while which I'm happy about.

"So are we going to that party tonight?" Elise said laying on my bed.

"My mom wants us to have dinner tonight here. We can go to that other party tomorrow right?" I said setting my phone down.

"Oh yeah! I forgot about that." She said crawling towards me.

She pecked my lips and then cuddled next to me. We put on a movie and waited for dinner.

Elises POV...
Me and dom finally finished the movie.

"DOMMMINIC!!!" His mom yelled.

"COMING!!!"He yelled. "Come on bruv" he said pulling my hand.

We walked down and sat down to eat. We were all taking and laughing.

"So elise, when's the wedding?" She said.

I almost choked on my water.

"Uhm..."

"Im only kidding dear!" She said laughing.

Dom put his head down while laughing. I gave an awkward laugh and continued eating.

Doms POV...
We were now laying down in my bed trying to fall asleep.

"Good night love." I said yawning.

"Night." She said cuddling in my chest.

She ended up falling asleep but I couldn't sleep. I felt like I was being watched. I got out of bed and walked around my house. I checked and made sure all the doors and windows were locked. I walked outside and checked around the land.

"Hey dommy boy." I heard a voice say behind me.

I jumped and turned around. I seen Priscilla standing by the side of my house.

"What the hell are you doing here?" I asked.

"Just wanted to see the happy couple." She said with a wicked grin.

"What do you want?" I said rolling my eyes.

"You." She said walking closer.

I walked back until my back was against a tree. She got really close.

"I want us back dom." She said looking at me and then my lips. "I know you miss me." She said smiling.

"I don't! Im happy and I don't know why you can't understand that. If you loved me so much then you would want me to be happy!" I said lowly so I wouldn't wake anyone up.

"I can tell you're not really happy dom." She said leaning in.

Just then she smashed her lips against mine. I was about to push back when...

"Dominic?!"

I turned my head and seen elise standing there. She looked at me and the Priscilla and then tears fell from her face. She ran back inside.

"No wait!" I yelled for her. "Get the hell out of here!" I yelled at Priscilla.

She rolled her eyes and then left. I ran inside and to my room. Elise was packing up her bag that she had. She was crying like crazy.

"Wait no-" I was about to say.

She slapped me and looked at me.

"Do not talk to me dominic!" She said trying to push past me. "It's over!" She said walking out the door.

I stood there in shock as she slammed my front door. I fell to the floor and started crying. My mom came in and asked what happened. I explained to her and she said to give elise some time.

Elises POV...
I heard yelling and I thought dom got hurt but instead I see him kissing another girl! I was heated. I jumped im my car and drove. I kept driving and I didn't know where I was going but I wanted to be far way from here.
Maybe I just need to go to california?
Get away from all the people here for a while but I didn't want to go alone.

"Hello?"

"Hey I know it's a short notice but do you want to go to california? Im going crazy and I need a break."

I said crying.

"Ill be ready in a bit."

I hung up the phone and drove to that person house.