Chapter 5

Doms POV...
"Why'd you run off?" I asked catching up to her.

"Because I didn't want to interrupt your little makeout session." She said mad.

"Why are you mad?" I asked confused.

Why does she care who I kiss? Didn't she just curve me yesterday?

"No reason!" She said annoyed.

She tried to turn around but I grabbed her wrist.

"Tell me now!" I said starting to get annoyed.

"BECAUSE I LIKE YOU DOM!" She said not realizing she said it.

"Wait wuh-" I said confused.

"I was going to say that I was going to give you-US- a chance." She said pointing between me and her. "But of course you have to go and pull that stunt and make me change my mind and also make me realize who you are." She said still mad.

At this point I was irritated and mad.

"DO YOU EXPECT ME TO WAIT AROUND FOR YOU?!" Am I suppose to know how you feel? Am I a fookin mind reader? You want to go and play mind games with me"

"How am-" she began to say.

"Let me finish! You say you don't like me then the next you do... Make up your mind elise because the world and all the boys dont revolve around you!" I said walking away.

I was mad as hell. I was right too, why is she playing mind games with me....First she likes colby then me and then not me... Im not dealing with this.

Elises POV...
I stood there in shock. Did he just yell at me? He was right about what he said and I know that.

I walked to class which meant me being late was all for nothing. I walked in and seen adam. I looked at him and sighed. I chose to sit behind him in the back trying to avoid everyone.

"Where have you been?" He asked.

I lifted my head and looked at him.

"Fighting with your stupid friend." I said putting my head back down.

The teacher then yelled at me and adam to stop talking. We continued the class without talking but I knew he was confused.

Time skip to the end of the school day.
Colbys POV...
I was excited to go home and chill with elise. I drove with sam and kat back to elises house.

"When are we all moving in?" I asked kat as she sat in the passenger seat.

"Well adam basically lives there... I just need to get all my stuff moved. Sam is going to tell his parents he is but me and him are going to get our stuff after we drop our stuff off at the house." She said grabbing sams hand.

"Oh ok." I said putting my headphones in.

I thought about elise the whole way there. It wasn't far but my thoughts were going a thousand miles per minute.

"Home sweet home!" Sam said turning off the car.

We all went inside and I seen elise talking to dom in the backyard. I sat on the couch waiting for her to walk in. Dom came in and stormed off to elises room because adam was in there.

"You ok?" I said trying to hug her.

"Not now colby." She said pushing past me.

I don't know what happened. Its like I blacked out.

Elises POV...
"Why are you being such a brat?!" Colby yelled grabbing my arm so I couldn't leave.

"Let me go!" I said pushing him off.

Next thing I knew I was sitting on the floor. My cheek stung so bad, I looked up and seen dom and adam tackle colby.

What the hell is happening?

Adams POV...
I heard Elise yelling. I looked at dom and we ran down stairs. We seen her yelling at colby and then he SLAPPED HER! She fell on the floor and I lost it. I ran out there and tackled colby.

"What the bloody hell is wrong with you?!" I yelled as I punched him.

"Adam stop!" Dom yelled.

I got off him and seen dom helping elise up.

"Get the hell out of here and never ever come back. If you do I will kill you with my own hands!" I yelled trying my hardest not to hit him.

"But I-"

"NOW COLBY!" Dom yelled.

Colby pushed past me and sped out the house.

"Are you ok?" I said grabbing elise.

"Im fine." She said walking to her room.

I knew she was mad at me for hitting colby and yelling. Her mom and dad were murdered and beat to death in front of her when she was only 12. She had major ptsd because of it now.

"I can't go near her. She's going to hate me for a while." I said to dom.

Doms POV...
"I'll go talk to her." I said bro hugging adam.

I went in the house and walked in elises room.

"Come here." I said laying down next to her.

I tried to hug her and she slightly pushed away.

"Don't fight it." I whispered to her.

I held her and she didn't resist. I let her cry on my chest while I just held her.

"Why are you in here?" She asked looking up at me.

"Because I let that happen. Its my fault you're going through this." I said with a tear falling from my eyes.

It killed me seeing her in pain and seeing her sad.

"No its not dommy." She said wrapping her hands around my torso.

"Yes it is. If I would of have just told you how I felt then you wouldn't be needing colby for comfort. Im sorry elise. I didn't mean to yell at you earlier. I really like you and I do want you to give me a chance-"

I was cut off by her lips being smashed into mine. I hesitated for a second then kissed back. There they were.

The sparks.

We Pulled away and looked at each other. She kissed my cheek and rested her head on my chest. We fell asleep hugging each other. For once I felt safe.