Chapter 14

Elises POV...
I got outta bed and left dom still sleeping. I went and cooked breakfast for him because I didn't want him getting up. I finished the breakfast and walked back to the room with it. I seen dom shifting in his sleep as of he was having a nightmare. I put the food down and went by his side.

"Dommy, wake up. It's fine and you're safe" I whispered.

He shot up and started breathing hard. He looked around and slowly calmed down. He looked at me and hugged me. I hugged back and then got up.

"Here... I made you pancakes." I said handing them to him.

He began eating. He ate slowly and quietly. He wouldn't even look at me. I could tell he was still shook so I left the room so he could eat in peace.

"I'll be back in a little. I'm going to take care of some things." I said kissing his head.

I walked out of the room and grabbed my car keys. I drove to where adam was. He was staying with a friend because he was helping her move.

"Just park somewhere random." Adam said as we drove around.

I parked in a parking lot and explained everything that happened. Adam began tearing up and explaining how everything was going to be ok.

"Will you help me go get all his stuff? I know he needs his meds." I said to adam.

He nodded his head.

"Let's go. I'm with you for whatever you need elise." He said leaning over to hug me.

I hugged back and then started driving to doms house. I knocked and his mom answered.

"Oh thank God!" She said as she hugged me.

I looked at adam and he shrugged.

"I came here to get some of doms stuff." I said walking in.

I looked around for his stupid dad.

"He's in jail." His mom said as she closed the door.

I turned and gave her a confused look.

"What do you mean?" I asked.

"After you guys left, I called the cops on him. I told them everything that happened. They took him away and I waited hoping dom would come home. I realized everything I said to dom and I realized that that's my angel. I can't live without my son and I'm sorry for putting you through that." She said crying.

"Well whether dom forgives you or not is his choice. I will let him know what you said." I said walking away.

I grabbed doms medicine, favorite blanket, his journal, and more clothes. We left the house and drove back to our.

"Glad to be home!" Adam said as we walked inside.

I laughed and walked up to my room. I seen dom sleeping but I needed him to take his meds.

"I have your meds dom." I whispered as I sat on the bed.

He shot up and looked at the bottle. He grabbed it and took them.

"Thank you." He said looking down.

"Why won't you look at me?" I asked.

"Because I'm embarrassed." He said setting the bottle aside. "I shouldn't put you through all this. My lifes a mess and i dont want you to have to clean it up." He said as a tear fell.

I grabbed him in my arms and held him.

"I'll clean up your life as much as I can. It's my choice to stick by your side. I love you and I'm not going to leave you over some issues." I said.

He nodded and we talked for a while. There was a knock at my bedroom door.

"Come in." Dom yelled.

Adam came in and dom smiled. Adam ran and jumped on dom.

"I missed you twat!" Dom said as they hugged.

"I missed you too bruv." Adam said.

"Oh! I have some things for you!" I said as I reached over.

I handed him his journal and his favorite blanket.

"Thanks!!" He said as he wrapped himself in it.

We all started taking about things. I told dom everything his mom said and he said he wanted to talk to her but not today. The rest of the day the three of us laid in bed and watched movies. Hopefully things calm down.