What's A Malivore?

"You might want to take this somewhere private" was all Izel said.

"What do you mean somewhere private??" Alaric asked.

Izel replied, "Well... It's a long story and the students and teachers will be coming out soon from wherever they were hiding so I don't think you would like interruptions and I won't want anyone else to hear it who doesn't need to" she finished adding the last sentence in anyways.

Everyone looked confused and skeptical. They didn't know what story Izel could possibly have that she couldn't let anyone overhear..

And just as they were thinking and murmuring to themselves the students started filling back in. So Alaric spoke,

"Okay. Let's go to my office. Emma can handle them for now" saying that he started moving towards the office. Others following.

Izel sighed and followed him. It's not like she wants to repeat her story again and again because at some point it included her family and she didn't like talking about her family. Why? You'll know soon enough. But she also knew she had to say it so she had just followed wordlessly.

While others followed Alaric, Hope lingered behind a bit and saw Izel mentally readying herself for whatever conversation they were about to have. It should be them preparing themselves. Not Izel. She knew it was something big because Izel had didn't even acknowledged her presence behind her and had just kept on walking. So she had decided follow Dr. Saltzman too.

They reached the office after a few minutes of walking. Alaric pushed the door open and they all entered.

Alaric sat on his chair while others grouped up around him. Izel stood opposite of them.

Before anyone could ask a question, Izel asked MG,

"How did the talk go?"

"Didn't really get an opportunity... But I was there.." MG replied shrugging.

"Okay. That's good" Izel replied with a small smile.

Everyone was looking at them turn by turn with a confused look on their faces. Finally Lizzie voiced it,

"What are you two even talking about? And since when did you two become friends?!" she asked.

"Since he decided aggressing on me is not the best way to go about things and actually talked to me instead of just thinking I was a monster!" she said directing parts of her sentences to Hope and Lizzie.

Lizzie scoffed and Hope actually rolled her eyes again.

MG gave her a smile which she returned.

"Can you proceed? Starting with what are you?" Alaric asked breaking whatever was going on between the others.

"Yeah. One moment you're a vampire and the next a witch. How??" Josie spoke for the first time.

"Well... I'm neither" Izel started.

"Neither? Now what does that even mean?!" Lizzie asked annoyed already.

"Meaning that I'm neither. Not a witch. Nor a vampire. But I can be whatever I want to be" Izel replied, talking cryptic now.

"Can you cut the cryptic bullshit? And get to the point?" Hope interjected with an irritated look.

Izel had an amused look on her face but she continued nonetheless, "My abilities are.... Replicating them" she finally said it.

And everyone was just as confused as anyone could be. But Hope was the one that came out that confusion trance first,

"Ability Mimicry? That's... Cool. I've heard about these kind of creatures from my Aunt and in books. How many of you exist?" Hope asked.