You Were Right

When she woke up, she was in an industry. Triad to be specific. How she knows? Probably because she is sitting on a chair, tied up, beside the Malivore pit.

So her sitting on a chair with her hands tied to the arms, she knew without any powers, she can't get out of the ropes. So she waited. She waited for someone to come and give her answers. And she was right. Because after a while she heard someone walk down from the stairs and saw keys being thrown into the pit.

Then the person came into view.

"No one will see us now. So. Hello, Izel. How are you?" Agent Ryan Clarke spoke stopping to stand in front of her.

"What am I doing here??" she asked demanding.

"Look. I'm not here to hurt you. I just want some answers" Ryan said untying her hands.

Ryan brought out a table of pictures of different artifacts and continued, "When they created the locks for Malivore, they also created decoys. So no one would know which three were really real. And I need your help to find out the real one. So? Are anyone of these artifacts calling to you?" he asked.

He added, "Like a whisper? An itch? A voice inside your head?" 

"Okay. One, I will never help you. Two, I think you got the wrong person. You should get that Landon guy. He's good at stealing magical artifacts, I heard" Izel replied sitting comfortably in her chair

"Oh, I don't want these for Triad. Triad wants to lock it away. I want to toss it into the pit. Free Malivore" Ryan replied in a sinister tone.

"That's.... Weirdly truthful" Izel replied with a surprised face.

"But that still doesn't answer my question. Why am I here and not Landon?" Izel added.

"So you are saying you did not have any dreams or whispers or a voice behind your head telling you to bring the artifact to Malivore?" Ryan asked with a smirk.

"How did you know?" Izel asked shocked.

Before Ryan could answer, "And just so you know, I'm not helping you. Ever" she added.

"I'll tell you a story. And at the end, you can decide if you want to help me or not" Ryan replied.

"You think a story can change my mind?" Izel asked scoffing.

"This one can. Because it is about your father" Ryan replied with a knowing smirk.

"He left" was all Izel said with a shaken look.

"I'm talking about the one who gave you this incredible ability to replicate powers" Ryan replied with a smirk.

"So. Where were we?" he added with a smirk at the look of hurt and surprise on Izel's face.

_______

Meanwhile in the Salvatore School,

It was the next day. And as the pageant was over, everyone was trying to return back to their school lives. Well except the twins and the couple.

Penelope gave Josie the book that recorded what everyone wrote and now Josie has a vague idea about the Merge. She is still not talking to Lizzie and Lizzie is spiraling out of control because of that.

So to get Josie back, Lizzie decided to take Hope's help. Well, she didn't plan on it but she arrived at the right time.

Lizzie just had an disaster in making a banana pie. And Hope walked in right in the middle of it.

"What happened here?!" she asked horrified by the state the kitchen was in.

"Josie's still mad at me and I tried making a Banana Pie for her but I can't. So I need your help" Lizzie explained in one breath.