The Holy Bible

btw this ain't about Commie or Ancom, I am still thinking of what happens to them lol

-

Conservatism stood in the plain, open field. He clutched his Bible, the only thing that could have ever kept him going. Thank Christ that mysterious someone told him to wear his fireproof cloak that day for no apparent reason.

Unsurprisingly, he was furious. That commie denied God. Not to mention he saw him kissing a guy in that very field. That boiled his blood more than the fact that the commie tried to burn him alive did. Obviously, if Commie had succeeded, his blood would literally have boiled.

No, he thought. Jesus Christ loves all. He can, and will, save as many lives through Him as possible. He needs to forgive.

Except, no, he did not care for forgiveness. The gayness the Commie exhibited yesterday will not be tolerated! Sigh, such is the nature of sinful Man. So, he succumbed to the need for revenge.

No, not for literally trying to burn him alive, for being gay in front of Conservatism's 'pure' eyes. Seriously, like that even mattered.

Anyways, here's a comically unfortunate story-

By some sheer luck, Feminism was falling from the -freaking- sky. She was sort of plump, but neither knew that the field was actually at the bottom of the "bottomless" pit thanks to time and space being warped due to this being a fanfic and all.

"aaaAaAaAAAAAAA!" She hurtled towards the ground at full speed, approaching the ground. Conservatism, being a very 18th century era, tried his best to help women, because yes, and ran right between her and the ground selflessly in order to prevent her from becoming a piece of dead meat.

Conservatism, a very selfless man, was obviously crushed. He definitely did not know that Environmentalism was hurtling towards the ground too! And, to make things even worse for poor Conservatism, he landed on Feminism! Okay, this is becoming cartoonishly devilish towards the characters.

Obviously, he didn't care for them much after that, so he shooed them away to be dumb somewhere else.

Back to the present.

So, he's gonna die if the leftist state finds him. If he confronted Commie, it'll probably be a bit too awkward.

What should he do? Oh my, he's got some idea.

-

I'm sorry people I am still thinking about what is gonna happen with commie so this is a chapter on what ended up of the characters Commie sadistically murdered, thanks for reading anyway