O N E

Backstory

↜↝

"Madeline, get your ass out of the car and help."~Archer screams at the 14-year-old girl. Madeline's eyes roll, frustrated that they'd moved again, after living in California for a few months. She was sick of moving, she wanted to have real and proper friends who she didn't have to leave.

"May as well live in a Camper Van at this point AJ."~She says sarcastically to her sister, earning a slap around the head from her oldest sister.

"Stop whining."~Macey

"I know you hate moving Mads, but this is the last time, promise."~Mateo, the father of four girls and husband to Florence, states as Madeline rolls her eyes again. She grabs a box of things labelled Archer's stuff, walking into the home and practically throwing it on the floor. When she walks back out, there's a family of four talking to Mateo and Florence. The girl is helping her sisters and the boy looks completely uninterested in what his parents were saying.

Madeline grabbed a box with her stuff in, placing it on the floor and picking up the contents that had fallen out in the car. The boy waltz over to her, a smile on his face.

"Hello."~He says to her, completely confident in himself.

"Hi."~Madeline replies, putting a book full of Pokemon Cards into the box as the boy picks up the box.

"I'm Timothée."~He says, his toothy grin making Madeline smile, her eyes lighting up at the sight of the cute boy.

"Madeline, you can call me Madi."~She replies, making the small boy nod.

"Let me help you."~Timothee says before taking the box into the house. Soon enough, everything was in the house and it was time to see what girls were having which rooms.

"Youngest first."~Florence says as Addison picks a piece of paper out of the hat. Madi goes next, then Archer, then Macey. The girls all run to find their rooms, Madeline getting the biggest of all four girls.

"No fair!"~Archer whines as Madeline smiles.

As Archer cried to her heart's content, knowing she had the smallest room of the four, Macey having a medium as well as Addison, Madeline sat on the floor with a smile on her face.

"Madeline, come get your stuff from downstairs."~Her mother says as she runs downstairs and picks up the boxes she brought in. She had to admit, there wasn't much in the boxes, but she loved everything she owned.

~TIME SKIP~

"Yeah, whatever Teddy."~Madi says to her best friend with the brown, curly hair as he smiles.

"I'm just saying, I think he likes you."~Timothée replies to his best friend with the brown, silky hair. Though the two had different minds, they may as well have been one. Best friends for 4 years now, they knew pretty much everything about each other. The only thing Timothée didn't know about Madi, was that she was utterly in love with him, and had been since she lay eyes on him. He makes her heart race, literally.

"Yeah, well, I don't like him."~Madi

"Oh please, you drool over your desk for him."~Timothée

"I do not."~She laughs softly, causing his heart to flutter. He'd be lying if he didn't admit his crush on Madeline, but tried his hardest to keep it hidden as to not ruin their beautiful friendship.

"Okay, whatever you say."~Timothée replies to her before her phone begins to ring. She looks down, seeing a call from Macey appearing as she answers. She walks away from Timothée as he stares at her, her short brown hair being rustled softly by the wind. Oh, what he'd do to kiss her right then and there. Looking away, trying not to look creepy, his head is turned at the hearing of her scream as he runs over to see what had happened.

"Are you hurt?"~Timothée

"No, I'm okay. I'm just excited, nothing wrong."~She laughs at her best friend as she puts her phone away.

"What happened?"~Timothée

"Ethan proposex to Macey, she's getting married."~Madi

~TIME SKIP~

Madeline sat at her window, tears streaming continuously down her face at the news she'd just been given. The love of her life, her own best friend, is dating her sister and has been for over 6 months. Archer told her accidentally, thinking Timothée had already told her. Whilst she had a facade on herself during dinner, as soon as Archer left, she ran upstairs to her room, locked her door and had started crying. Forgetting her window faces Teddy's, a nickname she gave Timothee because of how adorable he was, he could see everything she was doing. She invited over her other best friend, Niomi, who she met during a photo shoot at her college. It's safe to say that Teddy was upset, knowing she was leaning on her other friends rather than him whilst she was upset. 

Madi smiled through the pain of every family dinner, family event, graduation and red carpet, knowing her best friend was in love with her sister was heartbreaking to her. That brings us to now, Madeline is still best friends with Timothée, and Timothée is with Archer, but nevertheless, the two are still inseparable.

↜↝

smilingdorbyn