T H R E E

Madi's Outfit

↜↝

Niomi's Outfit

↜↝

May 11th, 2019

Madi's P.O.V

"And then she threw him out of the house, so you know, I was confused."~Niomi says and I nod whilst she curls my hair. I look up from my phone to see Timothée staring at me through the window, so I waved over to him. He smiles, coming out of his trance as he waves back. 

"Invite him out."~Niomi

"He's going to dinner with my family."~Madi

"And you're not?"~Niomi

"I'd rather get drunk and probably fucked."~Madi

"Aye, she's finally getting over him."~Niomi says with a cheer.

"Just a distraction."~I reply, looking at my freshly done nails. When I look back up, Timothée had moved from his spot in the window so I go back to scrolling through my Instagram.

"Madeline, Timothée is coming upstairs."~Addison calls as I make sure my robe is covering my body.

"Hey love."~Timothée

"Hey Teddy."~I reply as he looks at Niomi.

"Nims."~Timothée

"Timmy."~She says, just as cold as he did. 

"Why do you guys hate each other so much?"~Madi

"No reason, are you sure you don't wanna come to dinner?"~Timothée

"She'd rather get drunk and probably fucked, her words not mine."~Niomi

"Thanks for exposing me, Nims."~Madi

"No probs, your hair is done."~She smiles before turning the curlers off.

"I'll see you tonight."~Timothée

"See ya."~Nims waves him out as I laugh.

"Idiot."~Madi.

The two of us get dressed into our outfits as I finish doing my hair etc. Once we were done, we both went downstairs.

"See you later guys."~Madi

"Don't get too drunk."~AJ says as I laugh.

"See ya."~Niomi says as we walk out the door, slightly tipsy from our pre-drinks.

~TIME SKIP~

"To the Singletons!"~My friend calls as everyone clinks their shot glasses before downing them. The liquid makes its way down my throat, burning it ever so slightly as I smile. I order myself a Whiskey with Ice, reminding me of Timothée and I's first night out together.

"Stop thinking about him."~Niomi

"I can't help it, Nims, he's dating my sister."~I say, a frown returning on my face as she shakes her head.

"Hey, Josh, this is Madeline. Madeline, this is Josh."~Niomi says as I look up and see a boy, curly brown hair and gorgeous brown eyes as I smile.

"Hi."~Madi

"I'm Josh, as you're already aware."~He laughs softly as I nod.

"Madeline, you can call me Madi."~I reply as Niomi walks away with a smirk on her face.

The two of us begin talking as I have a few more drinks, dancing with him every now and then.

"Wanna go back to my place?"~I ask and he smirks. The two of us get a cab back to my house, going inside and going to my room, knowing my family was out having dinner was lush. He presses his lips to mine as I wrap my arms around his neck, kissing back as my hands tug at the hair at the nape of his neck. He smirks into the kiss, pulling away to leave a few of his own marks on my neck as I imagine it was Timmy. I open my eyes at the feeling of his lips touching my neck, noticing my curtains were still open and Teddy stood staring in, his features sadden as I close my eyes and enjoy what was happening.

~TIME SKIP~

I tiptoe my way downstairs to get a glass of water, my mouth feeling dry as I hear moans coming from AJ's room. Are you joking?

"Oh Timmy."~She moans and I turn and go back to my room. Once I realise it was morning, and that Joshua had gone, I sat on my bed before taking off my makeup from the night before. My phone buzzes underneath my leg as I take it out and see a message from Nims.

Nims

Josh told me you had fun last night, but you ruined it when you said Timothée instead of Josh.

I laugh to myself, nearly crying because of how funny I thought it was, before replying to her. I sigh before going back downstairs for a drink. I'm joined moments later by my one and only best friend.

"Morning."~He smiles, his hair messy.

"Morning, did you fuck Archer well?"~I ask and he hits me.

"Ow, I was just asking. I heard you guys from my room. I'm surprised you can even get anywhere in that tiny little room."~Madi

"Okay, fair enough, you could've at least shut your curtains last night."~Timothée

"They're broken, you know that."~Madi

"T'was a lovely show, although you don't look as satisfied as I thought you would."~Timothée

"Okay, now you're being weird. Let's shut up."~Madi

"Fine by me."~He nudges me as I laugh.

"I have work this afternoon, great."~Madi

"Have fun."~He ruffles my hair before leaving. I sigh, wishing I was in Archer's place rather than mine. Oh, what I would do to tug on those perfect brown curls and hear him panting- okay Madi, calm yourself.

↜↝

smilingdorbyn