T W E L V E

Madi's Outfit

↜↝

July 26th, 2019

Madi's P.O.V

"I'm gonna stay here, I have a headache."~Madi

"Do you want some Paracetamol?"~Sam

"I've had some, thank you though."~I smile softly as he smiles at me

"I'll be back in an hour."~He smiles, pressing a soft kiss to my lips before leaving to go get breakfast with the other four. He shuts the door as I grab my phone and begin posting pictures from the trip to Instagram, hearing the front door shut as everyone had left. I get off the bed and grab my Airpods, putting them in as I walk around the Villa trying to clear my mind. 

I was listening to American Boy when I'm tapped on the shoulder, causing me to scream and jump four miles away. Taking my airpods out, hearing the sound of laughter, I turn to see Timothée laughing his ass off.

"There was no need to scare me."~Madi

"I wasn't trying too, I was trying to get your attention."~Timothée

"You at least could've made yourself known first."~Madi

"Hmmm, I don't know how I would've done that."~Timothée

"I'm not done not wanting to talk to you."~Madi

"Oh come on, it's been a week."~Timothée

"Exactly, you're getting what you deserve."~I say as I put my Airpods back in. He rolls his eyes as I tell Siri to play my music before wandering off back to my room. He takes my earphones out of my ears and grabs the case from the bedside table, putting them in and putting them in his pocket as I sit cross-legged in the middle of the bed.

"C'mon Madeline."~Timothée says and I ignore him.

"Madi."~Timothée

"Mads."~Timothée

"Oh my god, I'm sorry okay?"~Timothée

"You do know how to apologise."~Madi

"That's all it took?"~He sighs as he sits in front of me.

"You should apologise to Sam too."~Madi

"That asshole?"~Timothée

"If you wanna be able to speak to me then yeah."~Madi

"You're stubborn, you know that right?"~Timothée

"Always have been. Anyway, why did you stay at home?"~Madi

"I have stomach ache."~Timothée

"Baby."~Madi

"You have a headache."~He laughs as I look at his perfect green eyes. Stop it Madi, you're with Sam.

"We should do something when we get back to NYC."~Timothée

"Like what?"~Madi

"I don't know, our usual day out."~Timothée

"Roller Skating and Pizza? Sounds good to me."~I smile as he looks at me.

"Let's get in the pool."~Timothée

"Okay."~Madi. He gets up and goes to get change as I go to the pool and get straight in after taking my cover-up off.

"How quick were you?"~Timothée

"I was wearing my suit underneath idiot."~Madi. He dives in headfirst, water going everywhere as I laugh. I look at Teddy for a moment as he moves closer and smiles. 

I pulled him as close as I could and his hands fell to my bum making me gasp into the kiss. He took that as an opportunity and slipped his tongue into my mouth. Our tongues fought for dominance, him obviously winning. Our lips moved in sync and I felt as if I were on cloud nine. We made out in the pool for what felt like hours until I realised what was happening. I pulled away making Teddy giving me a confused look.  My stomach dropped when I realized I just intensely made out with my best friend while no one was here.

"Fuck, why does this happen everytime?"~I mutter as Teddy sighs.

"I can't help it."~Teddy

"Neither can I, but we're gonna have too. Anyone could've walked in and seen us."~Madi. He sighs as the door unlocks, thank fuck we'd done it a few minutes before.

"Hey, you guys shouldn't be swimming when you don't feel well."~Archer

"Who gives a shit, let's join them."~Kieran says and dives into the pool, Sam and Niomi following. Sam swims up to the surface, smiling at me when he left the water as I giggle.

"Feeling better?"~Sam

"Much."~I smile as he presses his lips to mine briefly. Glancing over at Teddy, his features saddened as he got out of the pool to talk to Archer. 

"So, when we get back to New York I was thinking we could go bowling."~Sam

"Sounds fun."~Madi

"Good, I've been wanting to go for ages."~He smiles as I ruffle his wet hair.

~TIME SKIP~

"Nims I can't do this anymore."~Madi

"Hey, come on. You like Sam don't you?"~Nims

"But I love Teddy, this is the worst feeling in the world."~Madi. I sit on the cold Airport chair as everyone stands in the coffee shop waiting for drinks.

"I get it hun, but you need to choose one or the other."~Nims

"I just don't wanna break Sam's heart again."~I frown and she looks at me.

"Maybe if you explain everything he'll understand."~Nims

"I'll try when we get back home."~Madi

"Good, now relax. We're going home, we're gonna be back in our spot."~Nims says and I laugh softly.

Boy what a long conversation with Sam I had when we got home.

↜↝

sangsterxo