F O U R T E E N

Madi's Outfit

↜↝

December 25th, 2019

Madi's P.O.V

"Morning."~Mom says as I smile.

"Woah, did I just see a smile."~Macey asks and I roll my eyes.

"As much as I'm heartbroken, I do love Christmas."~Madi

"Good, I'm glad to see your smile."~Dad pinches my cheek as I laugh.

"Let's open presents before I kill myself."~Madi

"Hey, don't say that."~Mom says and I laugh to myself softly. Everyone sits in front of the fire as my Mom hands everyone a present.

"Don't be scared that they're small."~Mom

"I don't care if it's massive or not."~I say and she smiles. Macey opens hers firsts, a usual tradition to go from oldest to youngest. She smiles at the present, showing it to us all as I realise we all have the same size present.

"Mom it's gorgeous."~Macey smiles, pulling out a Tiffany and Co necklace. Archer went next, opening a Tiff and Co pair of earrings.

"Madi."~Mom says as I open mine to see a key.

"Why've I got a key?"~Madi

"Go look in the garage."~Mom says as I stand up and walk into the garage, the family walking behind me as I look over the car.

"Are you for real?"~Madi

"Maybe."~Mom

"I love it."~I squeal, hugging her tightly as my family join in.

"We hated seeing you so upset."~Archer says as I smile.

"I love you guys."~Madi

"We love you too."~Addison smiles as she kissed my cheek, leaving a red lipstick mark.

~THE CAR~

↜↝

~TIME SKIP~

"Afternoon to my favourite neighbours."~Teddy says as he walks in with a pile of presents.

"Hey, we're only your favourite neighbours because we feed you."~Mom says and we all laugh.

"That's a good point."~Teddy says as he shuts the door with his foot, sitting down beside Archer after giving her a soft kiss. My phone buzzes in my back pocket as I take it out to see a message from Sam.

Sam

Merry Christmas gorgeous x

Madi

you too x

I sigh as Teddy ruffles my hair, kissing my cheek softly as I look up at him.

"Merry Christmas sir Chalamet."~I say and bow.

"You too Miss Bellamy."~He bows and we both laugh.

"Alright, let's open your presents."~Teddy smiles brightly as he hands everyone their presents, apart from Archer. Weird.

"I want Mads to open hers first."~Teddy says as I rip the paper off to reveal a photo album. I flip through some of the pages, a smile plastered on my face as I look up at him.

"Thank you Teddy."~I smile, hugging him softly as he hugs back.

"What are best friends for?"~Teddy. The rest of my family open theres as Mom, Archer and Teddy go into the kitchen. Mom walks back in to grab something as we hear someone scream.

"What the hell?"~We all scramble, going to the kitchen as I see Timothée down on one knee, engagement ring in his hand. My three sisters, Mom and Dad all congratulate her as I stand at the doorway, completely speechless.

"Earth to Madeline."~Timothée waves his hand in front of me as I look up at him, tears welling in my eyes as I move from in front of him and run upstairs to my room.

"Madi."~Timothée

"Fuck off."~Madi

"Madeline please."~Timothée

"What happened Timothée? You told me you were gonna break up with her in July, and I waited. I came clean to Sam, and you never even did it. Fuck you, I don't wanna see you ever again."~Madi. His face shows sadness as I put my jacket on.

"Where are you going?"~Timothée

"Away from you."~I say and grab my bag, my phone and my charger. I run down the stairs, Timothée chasing after me as I open the front door and slam it behind me.

"Madi please."~Timothée says as I turn to give one last look before walking off down the road.

Madi

sam please can I come over?

Sam

course you can darlin x

I race to his house, wanting to fight the cold and cry for hours as I reach his apartment. Walking in, I knock on his door as he opens it.

"Woah, are you okay?"~Sam

"No."~I say and he wraps his arms around me. I begin crying in his arms, uncontrollably, as he plays with the ends of my hair to sooth me.

"Wanna talk about it?"~Sam

"No, I wanna get out of New York."~Madi

"I'd say you could come to L.A but I didn't get the job."~Sam

"Let's go somewhere."~Madi

"Where?"~Sam

"I know just the place."~Madi

↜↝

sangsterxo