E L E V E N

Madi's Outfit

↜↝

July 15th, 2019

Madi's P.O.V

"We're lucky to live in a place where we have hot weather in Summer and cold weather in Winter."~Niomi says as we walk through the airport.

"I'm gonna go get some coffee, does anyone else want a drink?"~Archer says as we give her all of our orders. She walks off with Teddy as we reach the first-class lounge. When Archer returns, she hand me my Peppermint Tea as everyone else has coffee.

"You seriously don't like coffee do you?"~Niomi's boyfriend, Kieran, says as I nod.

"Hate it."~Madi

"Try this one."~Teddy says as I shake my head.

"You get the same thing every time and it's always disgusting."~Madi

"What about this one?"~Sam says as I take a sip of his drink.

"Not too bad."~Madi

"Sam's done it, Sam's got her to like some form of Coffee."~Archer says and claps her hands as he pretends to bow. I look over to Timothée briefly to see a look of defeat cast his face before Archer looks at him.

"Just think, when we get there it'll be midday and it'll be absolutely boiling."~Kieran

"I cannot wait to tan whilst you three lads act like dicks."~Niomi

"Good point Nims."~Archer says as I think for a moment."

"I wonder if the people at the hotel have done one of those flower baths."~Madi

"Oh my, I hope they have."~Archer

"It's like the most romantic thing ever, and it's good for my Instagram."~Niomi

"I second that."~I laugh softly as our gate is called.

~TIME SKIP~

"Holy shit."~Niomi says as we reach the Air BNB we're staying at. Sam, Niomi, Archer and Kieran go look about as I sit on my suitcase looking at the view.

"You okay?"~Timothée

"I'm fantastic, are you okay?"~Madi