T H I R T E E N

Madi's Outfit

↜↝

Sam's Outfit

↜↝

December 15th, 2019

Madi's P.O.V

"I love New York when it's like this."~I smile as Sam and I walk down the streets of Manhattan.

"I agree."~He smiles back as the snow falls softly onto the ground.

"I'll see you later"~Sam kisses my forehead as he goes into his apartment building. I take my airpods out of my pocket and put them in, beginning to walk to my families house as 'If I Can't Have You' plays. I roll my eyes at the convenience of the song as I get to my house and take them out, walking in and shutting the door before shaking the snow from my jacket.

"Madeline is that you?"~Mom calls as I walk into the living room.

"Yes, it is."~I smile as she kisses my forehead. I sit down in my seat on the sofa as I shut my eyes to get used to the lighting. I feel someone sit down on my knee, causing my eyes to shoot open as I look and see Timothée.

"You're heavy, get off me."~Madi

"He's heavy? He's lighter than air."~Archer says as she sits beside Mom.

"Where's Sam darlin'?"~Dad

"He's just getting showered and stuff."~Madi

"You couldn't be bothered to wait for him?"~Archer

"No, I needed to tell you guys something before he got here."~Madi

"Oooo, what's the news Mads?"~Teddy asks, poking my side as he sits beside me.

"Where's Addison?"~I ask as she walks in through the front door.