F O U R

Madi's Outfit

↜↝

Timothée's Outfit

↜↝

May 15th, 2019

Madi's P.O.V

"Did you need to plan a Suit and Tie event? I hate shit like this."~Madi

"Quit complaining will you?"~Timothée says as I roll my eyes. I watch as he tries sorting his hair out, over and over again in the mirror as I finish putting lipgloss on. 

"Right, sit your ass on the counter Chalamet."~I say and laughs. He sits on the counter as I take the tiniest bit of gel and rub it on my hands, pushing his curls back so it looks sleek as he smiles down at me. He looks into my eyes softly, leaning in ever so slightly as I furrow my eyebrows. Before I could even register it, his soft lips were on mine and it was everything I had dreamed since the day we'd met. My hands fly up to his hair, messing with the now dishevelled curls as he pulls me closer by the waist. A knock on the door interrupted the makeout session as I jump away from him, trying to make myself look normal as my Mom walks in.

"You guys ready?"~Mom

"In a second."~Madi. She nods and walks out as Timothée sorts out of his curls again and I straighten out my dress.

~TIME SKIP~

I sit down with my family as Archer dances away with Timothée, a frown making it's way onto my face as he looks over and winks at me. What the?

"What have you and Timmy been up to?"~Mom

"Nothing, why?"~I say rather abruptly, causing my Mom to look at me weirdly.