Christmas Pt. 2

"Mistress Mikayla, Avery has requested your presence in the living room." Mikayla thanks Pep, fixes her hair before walking down the stairs into the living room. There stood Pansy, Malfoy, Crabbe and Goyle. "Hello everyone, Merry Christmas." Mikayla spoke sweetly, she gave Avery a very confused look as to why she wanted her. The others mumbled their merry Christmases, "Excuse us a second." Avery smiled pulling her sister into the kitchen. "What do I do? Pansy invited the guys because we have a free house, Mam and Dad are going to kill me." She groaned sitting on one of the chairs. "I'll back you up sis, what do they expect us to do? Be alone on Christmas." Mikayla offered her allegiance and a possible excuse. Avery smiled brightly, "You're the best." she hugged Mikayla, Mikayla's body seized up just like Avery's did when she was hugged. Her sister never voluntarily hugs her, this must mean a lot to her. "You should get back to your guests." Mikayla urged her sister, "Oh no, you have to hang out too then your plan will work." Avery states, Mikayla reluctantly gave in. They returned to their guests.

"How about a trivia game?" Pansy suggests, Mikayla rolls her eyes. She hated playing games with Pansy because she'd just insult her for being smart. "That's a great idea." Avery clapped, everyone agreed to the rules, that Mikayla only got one teammate because she's a bookworm. "Mikayla, you pick a name out of the hat and everyone else will be on the other team." Mikayla stood in front of Pansy, picked out a folded piece of paper that read, "Draco." Mikayla forced a smile on her face when Draco looked up at her. Mikayla and Draco sat on cushions on the ground because there was no more room on the seats. Peppy walked into the room to check up on everything, "Pep, could you please bring us the Trivia Game from Avery's room." Peppy ran back upstairs and got the board game, handing it to Mikayla, "There you are Mistress." Peppy bowed, "Thank you, Pep." Mikayla dismisses the elf. "Shall we?" Mikayla place the board game on the table. (It's Basically Trivial Pursuit but with Magic topics.) "The topics are, General Magical Knowledge, Potion Making, Charms, Nature, Literature and Famous Wizards." Avery read the board, Draco and Mikayla took the red token, the others took the green. "The goal is to get a question correct from each category and their little tokens and reach the middle of the board. If you can't answer the question the other team have the chance to steal. You can't answer two questions in a row. I'll ask the questions." Pansy explained to Crabbe and Goyle, "You two go first." Pansy sneered, Draco rolled the dice and moved to a square with a wand displayed on it. "Charms! Ok, What charm do you use to open a locked door?" Pansy asked, "Easy, the unlocking charm, Alohomora." Mikayla answered smiling as Avery handed Draco a miniature wand. "You're turn." Draco informed Crabbe who was their designated dice roller. Goyle was in charge of moving the green token which landed on a tree meaning Nature. "Which Magical creature has two sets of limbs, wings, and two rows of venomous teeth?" Avery was discussing possibilities with Crabbe and Goyle whilst Mikayla whispered the answer to Draco. "A pixie?" Avery answered questioning herself since Crabbe and Goyle were no help. "Incorrect. Draco?" Pansy asked Draco, Mikayla smiled as Draco answered that it's a Doxy that the card describes. "Correct." Pansy handed Draco a tiny tree.

Mikayla and Draco destroyed the other team, they shared a happy high-five when they won and a mini victory dance. "Peppy!" Avery shouted, Peppy appeared in the place Avery was looking, "Yes Mistress Avery." The elf bowed, "We'd like some snacks." Avery stated, "Pep, could you make me a turkey sandwich and leave it up on my desk, please?" Peppy bows, "Peppy no, Mikayla will be eating with us in the dining table." Peppy bows at Avery and frowns slightly at Mikayla. "It's ok, Pep, I'll eat in the dining room." She spoke softly, Pep nodded and disappeared to the Kitchen. "Av, you should've let wormy back to her natural habitat." Pansy sniggers, Crabbe and Goyle laugh, Avery sends Mikayla an apologetic look and Draco sends Pansy a glare. Pansy has called Mikayla wormy since they met because she quickly found out Mikayla basically lived in her books. "Pansy, I've asked you to stop calling Mikayla that awful name." Avery stands up for her sister to everyone's shock, "Seriously, Avery, it's fine. Just drop it." Mikayla stood up and left for the dining room. Draco was the only one to follow her in, "Why does she call you wormy?" She asked sitting across from her, "Because I read a lot, making me a bookworm which to Pansy made me wormy. The fact that she hates me probably contributed to it." Mikayla smiles at Draco, "Well I'm glad you read so much, I've never won Trivia so quickly in my life." Draco puffs out his chest proudly. "But how come you ended up in Gryffindor and not Ravenclaw?" Mikayla shrugged, she knew the answer but she wasn't about to open up to Draco Malfoy, the others joined them as Peppy brought out the food, everyone was in the same seat as last time whilst Pansy sat at the tail of the table. "Thank you, Pep." Mikayla smiled at the elf as she bowed to her mistress.

Mikayla began to eat her turkey sandwich, Avery had the same only with cheese on it. "How can you eat that? No wonder you've gained weight Avery." Pansy barked, Mikayla promised to be nice but Pansy was overstepping. "How dare you?" Mikayla sent Pansy a glare, "Who do you think you're talking to wormy?" Pansy laughed back, "Well it looks like a pug wearing a wig and talks like it's head is shoved up it's ass." Mikayla shot back, Draco almost choked on his sandwich while Mikayla spoke trying to smother his laughter. Avery looked upset yet afraid of what might happen between Pansy and Mikayla. "My sister invites you over to our house on Christmas, you brought more people without telling her, you try and control the activities, you call me nasty names and then you have the nerve to insult Avery, your so called best friend." As Mikayla listed out what Pansy has caused in just one visit, Pansy looked almost ashamed of herself but it was masked by anger towards Mikayla who never spoke rudely to her. "YOU ARE A LONELY. WORMY. UGLY. UNWANTED MISTAKE. YOU'RE SO AWFUL THAT YOUR OWN SISTER DOESN'T WANT TO BE ASSOCIATED WITH YOU. YOUR PARENTS EVEN ASKED AVERY TO MAKE SURE YOUR FRIENDS WEREN'T IMAGINARY!" Pansy screamed at Mikayla her words full of venom. Mikayla just shook her head, not knowing how to respond and ashamed of herself for given Pansy a reason to yell at her. "Get out." Avery's voice shook in anger, "Apologize to Mikayla right now or get out." She spoke calmly, Pansy looked like she had just been slapped in the face. "Actually Pansy, apologize to both of them. You've insulted and offended the both of them." Draco was now sticking up for the O'Brien twins. Five minutes of silence past and pride shrunk to shame "Avery, I'm so sorry, I didn't mean to cause anything that I have today and I shouldn't have been so rude to you and your sister. Wormy, I-I mean Mikayla I'm sorry for yelling and saying all those horrible things to you." Pansy apologized, Mikayla for a second thought she had a stroke. "I'm sorry for what I said too." Mikayla weakly smiled at Pansy, "Mikayla you've nothing to apologize for, you were sticking up for Avery." Draco argued, Mikayla shook her head in response, "I shouldn't have said you look like a pug wearing a wig and that you sounded like your head was up your ass." Mikayla tried not to laugh as she repeated what she was apologizing for, Pansy and the boys didn't hold in their laughter. "I'm just wondering how you came up with that so quickly." Avery stated, "That's wormy for you, I'm sure I've read it in a book somewhere." Everyone laughed.

Once food was over, jokes were made and yawns filled the dining room, everyone decided it was time to go to bed. Pansy, Draco, Crabbe and Goyle went home, Mikayla sleepily walked up the stairs and fell asleep the second her head it the pillow.