M & F

Ron wasn't in high spirits, Scabbers still hasn't turned up, making his theory of Crookshanks eating him, more concrete. All he did was complain about the rat but now the possibility of it's death has really affected him. Hermione was also upset, Ron has really been layering it on thick, that it's her fault Scabbers is dead.

"Hello beautiful." Fred smiles merrily at his girlfriend, "Morning Freddie." Mikayla gave the red head a peck on the lips, causing him to smile, "What's going on? You looked like you were very deep in thought." Fred question sitting beside the blonde on the couch, wrapping his arm around her shoulder, causing Mikayla to sink her head onto his shoulder. "Everyone's mad at everyone. Ron's mad at Hermione because of Scabbers, Hermione's mad at Ron for causing her so much grief, Harry's mad at my dad for what he did to his parents, which also makes him a little hostile at me." She rants, Fred just listens to everything she had said, in the attempts to comfort her. "It's just Hormones, you four will be all buddy buddy by the end of the week." Mikayla smiles looking up into Fred's eyes, thanking him. "Want to join me for dinner?" Mikayla nodded at Fred's request, the pair got up and made their way down to the Great Hall. Mikayla shared a little wave with Avery, the two rarely speak in person, it's usually late night writing to each other through the books Mikayla got for Christmas. "Hey 'Mione, how are you feeling?" Mikayla asked her bushy haired friend, "Horrible, everyone hates me." Her head hung low, "I don't hate you, do you Freddie?" Mikayla turned to her boyfriend for aid, "Not at all, what about you George? Do you hate Hermione?" Fred calls to his brother who sat across from them, "Of course not, Ron's just being dramatic, he'll get over it soon." Hermione looked up, she was smiling but her eyes were tearing up, Mikayla gave her friend a hug. "Chin up 'Mione, you're stronger than this." Hermione smiles, wiping her eyes, and puffing out her chest. "There you go. Now let's eat." Mikayla claps.

Mikayla and Fred were in the common room laying on the couch cuddling after an exhausting Quidditch practice, Mikayla was playing with Fred's hands, humming lightly. "Mikayla?" Mikayla sat up to see an upset Hermione, "I was wondering if you two could play me something? It might help." Fred runs up to get his new guitar, he got from Charlie for Christmas, from his dorm, while Mikayla grabbed her cajon, Hermione had gotten her for Christmas. "This song is called Titanium." Hermione nods happily as Mikayla shows Fred the lyrics.

Hermione claps with a smile on her face, "Thank you guys." Mikayla and Fred tell her it's not a problem, Hermione decided to go to bed to sleep off the days strain. Mikayla and Fred returned their instruments to their rooms before returning to chilling on the couch.

Mikayla woke up with a start after feeling something brush her face, causing her to fall off the couch, "Ouch." She mumbled as her face sat in the rug. She could hear people laughing at her, she turned around so she'd be laying on her back. This was when the entire quidditch team stood in front of her, except for Fred who was still asleep. "Are you two joining us for breakfast before the game?" Alicia chuckled gesturing to Mikayla and Fred. Mikayla threw a pillow at Fred causing him to sit up in fright. "Come on and get breakfast before the match." He nodded heading upstairs to change his clothes, Mikayla followed suit after asking her fellow team members to wait for them.

The team walked to the Great Hall, everyone surrounding Harry, for some reason Wood has decided that Harry should carry around his Firebolt, to prevent anyone hijacking it. Although it was ridiculous, Mikayla couldn't help but smile when she saw Malfoy's face drop. The broom sat on the table surrounded by the team as they ate, the Ravenclaws and Hufflepuff, even made their way over to take a look. Percy's girlfriend, Penelope Clearwater asked if she could hold it but Percy stopped her, "Now, Now, Penny, no sabotage." Percy speaks before informing the team about their bet. He whispered to Mikayla and Harry to make sure they win because he didn't have 10 Galleons if they lost. Draco Malfoy, Crabbe, Goyle and Avery all joined the crowd. "Sure you can manage that broom, Potter?" Avery asked in a drawling voice, Mikayla rolled her eyes, knowing her sisters act way too well. "Yeah, reckon so." Harry spoke casually, "Got plenty of special features, hasn't it?" Draco took a pause, "Shame it doesn't come with a parachute- in case you get too near a Dementor," the snakes all laughed, Mikayla turned to face the pale blonde, "Pity you can't attach an extra arm to yours Malfoy." Mikayla spoke cooly, Draco looked at her puzzled before she continued, "Then it could catch the Snitch for you." Everyone surrounding the pair laughed including the snakes that quickly stopped realising it was towards Draco, they all stalked away after that. Fred pecked Mikayla's lips proudly at her comeback to the Slytherin, Mikayla winked at the red head in response to the kiss.

At a quarter to eleven, the Gryffindor team made their ways down to the changing rooms. The weather was a complete contrast of the game against the Hufflepuffs, it was clear cool day with a light breeze. Mikayla pulled on her famous red and gold quidditch robes, storing her wand in the pocket, she had sewn onto her match robes. She took in her surroundings of a determined team. "You know what we've got to do," Wood spoke as they were preparing to leave the changing rooms, "If we lose this match, we're out of the running. Just - just fly like you did in practice yesterday, and we'll be ok." The team shared a massive hug, chanting 'Gryffindor' before they all walked out of the changing room, taking their places on the pitch. A roar came from the Gryffindor stand as their house cheered for them.