Day of Harry's Trail

Mikayla awoke to Ginny's arm taking refuge on her face. Mikayla concluded that they must've fallen asleep after Harry came and filled them in on everything he was told in the kitchen. Mikayla convince Harry to tell Ginny, as it was unfair that she was the only one who didn't know, reminding Harry how he's felt for most of the summer. "Gin, wake up." Mikayla speaks after she stretches, making her wide awake. Ginny yawned loudly, stretching her entire body, removing her arm from Mikayla's face. "You're bed is so comfy." Ginny snuggled into the duvet, causing Mikayla to give her a little nudge. "Fine. I'm making everyone breakfast." Be down in the kitchen soon. Mikayla got up, she stayed in her pyjamas and made her way down stairs, "Morning Kreature." Mikayla smiles happily, "Morning Mikayla." Kreature returns a slight smile, Mikayla arrived into the kitchen, glad no one else was up.

She looked through the fridge, pulling out eggs, and bacon. She took out two bowls, a pan and a plate and began whisking the eggs whilst the pan heats up. Once Mikayla was done making scrambled egg with bacon, she put it in the warm oven and returned to the fridge, pulling out yogurt, blueberries, strawberries and raspberries. She took out 12 soufflé bowls, placing them on the counter before grabbing rich tea biscuits. She threw the biscuits into a bag and began crushing them into crumbs using a rolling pin. Once crushed, Mikayla put the biscuits in the bottom of each ramekin, evening them with a spoon before adding on blueberries squishing the before adding yogurt, repeating this for each future. They were perfect, Mikayla put the ramekins into the fridge and began toasting a lot of bread to go with the scrambled egg. Mikayla quickly pulled together a couple of lunches for those who have work, and Harry who's trail is today.

Once she had finished, she went to go upstairs but stopped when she saw everyone on their way down with Ginny leading them. Mikayla began setting the table quickly, putting out twelve sets of cutlery and plates. "God I hope I made enough." Mikayla whispered to herself before placing a ramekin at each plate she put the three scrambled egg with bacon in the middle. A plate of toast next to each scrambled egg plate. Mikayla put of the butter and condiments whilst everyone took their seat. Mikayla asked Mrs Weasley could she cast whatever spell she did to keep the food hot whilst everyone was at the table, apart from the yogurt bowls, Mrs Weasley done it straight way. "This looks great honey." Sirius kisses Mikayla's forehead, she smiles and nods in response before taking her spoon and starting on her yogurt berry biscuit. Everyone else went for the bacon scrambled egg and toast. No one really spoke to one another, everyone just enjoyed the food. Not long after every dish on the table was empty, Mikayla mumbled at her self because she didn't make more, before "Hmm aI'm full." Mikayla smiled, everyone knew if Ron was full, everyone was, the boy could each a horse in one sitting.

Mikayla handed Tonks, Lupin, Arthur, Bill, and Harry lunch boxes, she pulls Harry into a big hug, "Remember don't let them intimidate you, you're going to be fine." Harry nods thanking Mikayla for the food, Hermione, Ron and Ginny all give him a hug before he leaves. They all take refuge in the living room, "Interested in a bet Mikayla?" George questions, Mikayla raises her eyebrow to tell him to go on, "Follow me." Mikayla got up, following George out to the kitchen. "We think the ministry is going to push Harry's hearing up three hours so that Dumbledore won't get there in time. But Dumbledore will be." Mikayla looked at Fred, she knew they knew this was a fact, but Mikayla knows what the money's going towards and she wants to help. Mikayla pulls out a sack of coins from her bag, "I'm not interested in a bet boys, I'm interested in a investment." she whispers before telling the boys to follow her to her room. When she arrived, she pulls up the floor board near her bed, and pulls out box of coins. "I know Harry gave you his winnings for your joke shop. I want to help to, so I say first of all we bring back GOAT, more members this time. You two get to keep the induction money and take this." Mikayla hands them the two containers of money. "Mikayla's that's too much." Fred argued feeling the weight of the box, "It's the same as what Harry gave you. I don't need it, I told myself whatever money I made during the summer would make it's way into Weasley pockets. You guys took me in and treat me like apart of the family, I want to repay you." "How'd you make 1,000 galleons over the summer?" Mikayla smiled, "I made 10 Galleons on a modelling shoot, made 16 Galleons on selling a song and made the rest from my birthday, when we went to Avery's party, some friends gave me money for my birthday, then my dad gave me a lot and I sold my old broom for a pretty penny. Thus making it a full 1,000 galleons, well actually, 950 Galleons, 765 Sickles and 2,465 Knuts." The twins were shocked, and confused about Mikayla's generosity. "You boys put smiles on everyone's faces. I think we need more of that, especially since Voldemort is back." Mikayla then ushered the boys out of the room, to prevent any further discussion and so she could have a minute with her own thoughts, taking a couple of deep breaths to relax herself.