Author's Note

Hey guys, I know it's been awhile. I'm sorry I haven't updated this in a very long time. I seem to have fallen out of my relm with these boys. I'm re-reading this and...wow, how do you guys like this? It's a complete mess! But I'm so grateful that y'all enjoy it. I started writing this when I was extremely inexperienced and was driven by one thing, and one thing only, The Outsiders. I just don't have the same amount of passion I did when I started this book. At times I thought about revamping this thing and making it better, but honestly, to have to go back and rewrite everything is exhausting. I personally feel like if I were to continue with this book then I would keep writing new chapters, and maybe, one day, taking the time to edit the old ones.

But as of now, I've moved on from these Greasers whom we all know and love. I have moved on from this book, as much as I hate to admit it. This story will always hold a dear place in my heart...because it was where it all started. Chapter 1 of It's not all about the boys, opened up a new world to me. And I will never forget that. These characters were my foundation that created who I am today. These boys have inspired me, and helped me through my life, and I can only thank them for everything they have done, and what you have done. Thank you for reading my work, for driving me to create, and for giving me courage to put it out there.

I love you guys, and I think it's time to say goodbye, for now. Maybe I'll surprise you and post a chapter or two, but as of this moment, I need to be the best aspiring author I can be, and move on to new works, pieces, and possibilities.

Signing off, Kim❤️

आप प्रकाशित भागों के अंत तक पहुँच चुके हैं।

⏰ पिछला अद्यतन: Dec 28, 2019 ⏰

नए भागों की सूचना पाने के लिए इस कहानी को अपनी लाइब्रेरी में जोड़ें!

It's not all about the boysजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें