The Meeting

~ "Do you like couples therapy?" ~

Blizto has a blank stare but still with a smile asks. "W-what why would I like couples therapy? I haven't even been in a serious relationship befo- what are you getting at (Y/N)?" He then points to her in confusion, his smile faltering to a frown.

"Well it's not exactly like couples therapy, but what if we proposed to stop by every Thursday and Saturday with the book so we can make appointments for sinners to meet loved ones or family who are still alive?" You began scratching the back of your neck still thinking this through.

"Yo Bambi, what if they lie and just use it to kill said person they want to meet?" Loona says while poking at the fact you're a deer demon, fitting for the way you were hunted like one.

"Don't call me Bambi, and I just thought about that. There is a spell in the book I saw that makes it so the demon sent to the land of the living can't do any harm. And one of us can accompany to make sure they get back."

Blitzo thinks for a bit and was about to give you his answer but Millie interrupted.

"Isn't a bad idea to be taking the book back and forth? What if a demon takes notice of it and steals it for their own gain? Lucifer wouldn't be pleased about that. It already took us a while to convince him to let us to continue using it for the company."

Blitzo nods and goes back to thinking.

You continue to scratch the back of your neck, thinking of how to get passed that problem. And then it hit you.

"Why don't we move the company to the hotel? Hear me out, on Thursdays and Saturdays we use the book so sinners can get a chance to make amends with people they knew who are alive and try to better themselves. While on other days we continue to do normal business, the princess might be against people coming by to hire 'professional' killers but it will give her a chance to convince them other wise and make amends or to at least check into the hotel to test it out."

Blitzo wasn't keen on the idea of customers being convinced not to hire them to kill someone because he highly enjoys it, but his thoughts are put at rest when (Y/N) says one last thing.

"Plus free rooms and drinks." You were bluffing when you said drinks because the place was meant to rehabilitate sinners, so there shouldn't be drinks. You just said it to make Blitzo happy.

"Sold!!!"

You sigh in relief knowing your boss liked the idea. Now you just have to convince the princess of hell herself. You cross your fingers hoping to have a easy day tomorrow.

~Next morning~
Your POV

A light shines on my face as I start to wake up to the sounds of gunfire and yelling. I can't believe Blitzo really thinks this is a good idea, if he keeps getting ideas like this he is gonna get himself killed.

I walk into my bathroom just wanting to take a nice warm shower. I start up the water and get undressed and enter. My little (H/C) deer tail wags as the warm water hits my skin.

My skin was still (S/C) but much paler with blue covering my hands to my mid forearm plus with a hint of blue on my lips. As if I was still a corpse in the snow.

My (H/C) hair stayed mostly the same, only real difference is the tuffs on my head that indicate deer ears. They're not really my ears it's just my hair is stuck like this now, no matter how much hairspray or gel I use to keep them down. They just always pop right back up.

My real ears were covered by my hair so I can see the confusion someone might get at first glance. I'm just too lazy to put my hair up so people can see that I have normal ears. The only 'deer' thing about me is the tail really. And maybe my shoes? I don't know, it's just whenever I get shoes if they're sneakers or flats, they sound like tiny hooves with each step I take. Thankfully it's not too loud so it isn't all that annoying, sometimes I forget it does that.

When I found out about the 'deer' design I had my first questioned why I didn't have antlers, but it was a dumb question because only males have antlers.

I did however have sharper canines, kinda like a vampire-ish but on the top and bottom layer of my teeth. And they weren't too long to call fangs. So I just continued to call them my canines, they're just sharper now.

I finish examining myself in the shower for the 1,000th time and got dressed for the meeting I had with the princess and Blitzo.

Outfit was just a standard white dress shirt tucked into high waisted black dress pants with blue suspenders and a black tie with white snow flakes on it and black dress shoes with blue on the bottom of them. Just my normal outfit I usually wear every day. Just too lazy to buy anything really 'new' so I just wash my outfit every day I come home ready for the next day.

I get to work with some spare time on my hands so I decide to write down what I'm going to say on note cards and start studying them. Time passes and Blitzo arrives with everyone behind him.

"Come on (Y/N)!!! Can't keep the princess waiting now can we?"

I sigh and follow him towards the taxi that was taking all 5 of us to the hotel. It was very cramped and Millie had to sit on Moxxie's lap so we can all get in. Now I know how those clowns felt in that really tiny car.

After an hour of being in a cramped taxi, we finally reach the hotel and all exit. And I could have sworn it was called the 'Happy Hotel' from when I saw the 666 news. The sign above said 'Hazbin Hotel' instead.

I shake it off and look back at everyone.

"Ok guys this is the princess we're meeting, so we must all be on our best beha- BLITZO WHAT ARE YOU DOING???!!!!" I was trying to tell everyone to behave until I turn to see my boss fucking running up to the door going through the book we had of dark spells trying to cast something.

"We need a flashy entrance!!! So I'm trying to cast explosions and confetti!!"

Everyone starts to panic as we all run up behind him trying to stop him from getting himself and others killed.

We all tackle Blizto into the door, crashing into the hotel.

I shake my head in disappointment as I look up to see the one and only princess of hell looking down at all of us with a face of confusion and joy.

"Welcome to the Happy Hotel!!! You must be here for the 'meeting' am I correct?"

Last chapter I'm posting for tonight. I got work tomorrow and I need to sleep lol I hope the story is interesting and decent. I'm writing it with a half asleep mind right now lol. I will fix any spelling mistakes and continue more tomorrow so stay tuned!