🌷Date🌷

I woke up late and was frantically running around my room trying to find an outfit to wear.

I've decided to just stick to my normal outfit but to just straighten myself more, maybe even put on perfume.

I looked at myself in the mirror and smiled, perfect!

I went to the elevator and clicked the lobby button. I stood there patiently for the door to open, once it did I walked out into the lobby to see Alastor already waiting for me.

He was in his casual clothing so I was glad I didn't get all dressed up.

"Good morning dear, are you ready?" He asked as he reaches his hand out for me to hold it. I grabbed it and smiled.

"Yes I am, now where do you plan to take me?" I asked as we head out the hotel doors.

"Just a nice dinner, probably a night stroll after it."

I smile at this as we continued to walk, it was nice and quiet. Just the two of us enjoying each other's company.

We finally reached the restaurant, Alastor opened the door for me. I thanked him and walked right in. He comes in after me and walked up to the front lady.

He talked to her a bit as I looked around, this place looked really fancy.......I wonder if they have mozzarella stick.

Alastor comes back to me with a waitress. She grabs two menus and leads us both to our table.

I sat down in my chair while Alastor did the same. The waitress hands us our menus which I open the moment I got it and looked at what they got.

Hmmmmmm oh oh oh they do have mozzarella sticks!!!! Oooo and (Favorite Dinner)!!!!!

I instantly ordered my food plus got myself a (Favorite drink) I then handed back the menu to her and waited for Alastor to order.

He got himself Venison and wine, classy. He also handed her the menu and the waitress leaves us to be alone.

I looked around us for a bit and caught Alastor just staring at me so I looked back at him with a smirk.

"Whatcha looking at?"

"I'm looking at most beautiful person I've ever seen." He replied with while placing his chin in his hands still looking at me.

I blushed madly and looked away, I wasn't used to these kinds of compliments. I glance back to him and smiled.

"Well I think you're devilishly handsome in my opinion."

Alastor blushed with a smirk on his face, our food finally gets here and so we ate in nice silence.

Once we finished our food I offered to pay but Alastor has it all paid for once they got there. And so with that we left.

We walked down the streets together hand in hand until I spotted nice opening into a forest nearby. Didn't know hell had a forest, I looked at Alastor and asked if we can check it out.

He looked at the opening and grinned, he pulled me into the forest and we continued to walk for a little longer.

The forest was very pretty and kept getting better as we walked deeper into it. We finally stopped and I looked passed Alastor to see a nice clearing and a beautiful pond in the center.

Alastor leads me closer and sits down next to the water, I joined him and watched the water. This was nice.

He kept a hold of my hand as we stayed in silence, we would glance at each other here and there.

I felt myself inching closer to him as time passed, it was to the point his arm was around me and we just cuddled.

The moonlight hitting the water was beautiful, I sighed as I went back into Alastor's arms to keep warm.

He then pulls back and looks straight at me with a smile that caused my heart to melt.

"You know I've been meaning to tell you something (Y/N) for a while." He said as I saw him lean in closer to me.

"Oh and what have you been meaning to tell me?" I asked as I too began to lean in.

"Well, I've been wondering if I could ask you something." He said with his face just an inch away from mine.

"And that is?"

"Would you do me the honor of being with me?"

"With? And what do you mean by that?" I asked while slightly teasing him with our lips being really close to each other.

And without saying anything he came in for a kiss, I was shocked at first but slowly kissed back as I wrapped my arms around his neck.

We stayed like this for a while until we finally parted to breathe, I looked into his eyes as he did the same.

I smiled and gave him a quick peck, "Yes, I'll be with you."

And with that we stayed in each other's arms that night. And it was possibly the best memory I've ever had.

For once in my life I got to love and be loved back, even if it took my dying to get it.

I never want to forget this day........ever.

The end.

Ok, that's all I had left in me for this story......I've been so busy writing the first three chapters for the new story I kinda died while writing this one.

Yes this chapter is short, I wanted it to be a short and sweet chapter to calmly end the story.

I'm sorry if some people did not like the ending, I tried my best but this was all I got.

The new story is going to be a long story and I plan on building up the romance more with that one then I did with this story and I'm excited to post the first three chapters!!

Once I publish this the new story will be available to read so go and check it out if you wanna ☺️

And thanks for sticking with me this long, I'm happy.

💕