Valentino

*CrAsH*

*CrAsH*

*Cat Scream*

*CrAsH*

OMG what the fuck is going on up there??!!! And where the hell did the cat come from???

I was mentally yelling in my head as I continued to distract everyone from the sounds. It's just kinda hard to make an excuse for all of these sounds by how frequent they are!

I know I can't blame them, they're fighting what can they do? But it's just frustrating that right now I have one of the one of most powerful demon's in front of me. Who might want to kill me, I still don't know.

Vox looks to the ceiling cursing to himself quietly. "What the hell is going up there?"

"Maybe someone spilt read lip stick into Valentino's favorite white bag?" I suggested hopping he would fall for this. Does Valentino even have a favorite white bag?

"That is possible, and it would make sense for the cat screams. One of his henchmen can only talk cat for some reason." Vox shakes this off and goes into thought.

I was about to ask about why can the henchmen can only talk cat but decided not to. But then again, how can Vox be this gullible? It's as if he was written like this for the sake of giving the others time to do their stuff.

Damian finally had it with the waiting and stood up. "Vox can you just get to the point and stop flirting with the hostage!"

We all looked at Damian, Vox shrugged and agreed. "I guess we can."

Vox looks back to me "(Y/N) the reason I brought you here is because I've been meaning to ask you something."

"You kidnapped me just so you can ask a question?" I crossed my arms together in a disapproving manner.

"Well when I ask the question I won't be giving you the choice to answer because I already declared the answer as a yes." Vox continued.

"That's not how questions work." I replied.

"I know, now then (Y/N) will you do me the honor......" he goes down on one knee.

I'm dumbfounded by this, this shit can't be happening.

He starts to pull something out of his pocket. Everyone is paying attention, Velvet is recording it and Damian looks like he's losing his shit.

"Of joining our group?" He fully pulled a contract out with a pen with a giant smile.

God I can't wait to punch that smile in, why the hell would I join the people who destroyed my main job and friends homes! Beat up Moxxie and almost make me deaf with his loud ass static!!!!

I then came up with an idea that can stall them for a good while.

"I will only sign that if, you can break each and every layer of my ice cocoon. You can only use your powers once so use it wisely!" I then leaned back and crossed my arms.

Vox stands up and walks to Damian and hands him the contract. He then makes his way back to me and rolls up his sleeves.

"Ok."

Back to everyone fighting Valentino

Millie smash's the brains of this one henchmen with a bat, she then quickly turns around to give another henchmen a good punch in the face.

Loona uses her claws to rip some of the henchmen to shreds while Vaggie impales a couple with her spear.

Blitzo is running around like crazy, not really sure what he's doing what it seems to be working because he managed to kill a couple of henchmen.